Double Trouble (1967 film)
Theatrical release poster
|Directed by||Norman Taurog|
|Screenplay by||Jo Heims|
|Story by||Mark Brandel|
|Music by||Jeff Alexander|
|Cinematography||Daniel L. Fapp|
|Edited by||John McSweeney Jr.|
|Box office||$1,600,000 (US/ Canada)|
Double Trouble is a 1967 American musical film starring Elvis Presley. The comedic plot concerns an American singer who crosses paths with criminals in Europe. The movie was #58 on the year end list of the top-grossing films of 1967.
Elvis was paid $750,000 plus 40% of the profits.
- Elvis Presley: Guy Lambert
- Annette Day: Jill Conway
- John Williams: Gerald Waverly
- Yvonne Romain: Claire Dunham
- Chips Rafferty: Archie Brown
- Norman Rossington: Arthur Babcock
- Michael Murphy: Morley
- "Big Rental Films of 1967" in Variety, 3 January 1968, p. 25. Please note these figures refer to rentals accruing to the distributors.
- Michael A. Hoey, Elvis' Favorite Director: The Amazing 52-Film Career of Norman Taurog, Bear Manor Media 2013