From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Drift is a village on the A30 road in west Cornwall, England, United Kingdom. The village is in the civil parish of Sancreed and is approximately two miles (3 km) west of Penzance and six miles (9 km) from Land's End.
- "Villages in beautiful Cornwall". Cornwallinfocus.co.uk. Retrieved 2015-09-05.
- "The Megalithic Portal Homepage". Megalithic.co.uk. Retrieved 2015-09-05.
- "Volunteer run Penwith Radio to change its name to Coast FM". falmouthpacket.co.uk. Retrieved 2017-02-04.
- Media related to Drift, Cornwall at Wikimedia Commons
- grid reference Ordnance Survey: Landranger map sheet 203 Land's End ISBN 978-0-319-23148-7.
|This Cornwall location article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|