Dwarka Mor metro station
|Delhi Metro station|
|Owned by||Delhi Metro|
|Platforms||Side platform (Blue Line)
Platform-1 → Noida City Centre / Vaishali
Platform-2 →Dwarka Sector 21
|Opened||December 31, 2005|
|Electrified||25 kV 50 Hz AC through overhead catenary|
The Dwarka Mor (Hindi: द्वारका मोड़) Metro Station is located on the Blue Line of the Delhi Metro. Dwarka Mor station of the Delhi Metro is near the Kakrola Mor. It is also the nearest metro station to Netaji Subhas Institute of Technology and Deen Dayal Upadhyaya College.
It is approximately twenty five kilometers from the New Delhi Railway Station and thirteen kilometers from the Indira Gandhi International Airport. Dwarka Mor metro station is connected by the Delhi Metro to Connaught Place, making it easy for commuters to reach.
|This section is empty. You can help by adding to it. (December 2016)|
New Light Club is one of the finest club of West Delhi and has been organizing Dussehra Celebration (Vijayadashami) since 2007 at Jain Road, Street No.12, Dwarka Mor, New Delhi. Mr. Gagan Talwar is the Founder  of this club and working as Sr. Consultant - Cyber Security at Ideapot Technologies, and also working as Independent Cyber Crime Investigator with many Law Enforcement Agencies in India, like Delhi Police, Crime Branch etc.
- "Netaji Subhas Institute of Technology". Near Dwarka Mor Metro Station
- "Dwarka Mor Map Guide". Maps of India
- "New Light Club".Official Website
- "Dussehra Celebration". Video 2012
- "Dussehra Celebration". Organised by New Light Club
- "Founder of New Light Club".
- "Gagan Talwar". Cyber Security Consultant
- "Cyber Security Tips by Gagan Talwar".[permanent dead link] in Bharat Citizen (National Newspaper)
- "Ideapot". Official Website.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Delhi Metro.|
- Delhi Metro Rail Corporation Ltd. (Official site)
- Delhi Metro Annual Reports
- "Station Information". Delhi Metro Rail Corporation Ltd. (DMRC). Archived from the original on 19 June 2010.
|This article related to the Delhi Metro is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This article about a railway station in the Indian union territory of Delhi is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|