This article has multiple issues. Please help improve it or discuss these issues on the talk page. (Learn how and when to remove these template messages)(Learn how and when to remove this template message)
The EC-Council is known primarily as a professional certification body. Its best-known certification is the Certified Ethical Hacker. It also operates a series of IT security conferences, as well as the EC-Council University. EC-Council cosponsored SC Magazine's 2007 salary survey,
- 1 Certification
- 2 EC-Council University
- 3 References
- 4 External links
The EC-Council is best known for its professional certifications for the IT security field. It offers numerous certifications in a variety of fields related to IT security, including disaster recovery, secure programming, e-Business and general IT security knowledge.
IT Security Professional Certifications
- Certified EC-Council Instructor (CEI)
- Certified Ethical Hacker (CEH)
- Certified Network Defense Architect (CNDA)
- Certified Secure Computer User (CSCU)
- Computer Hacking Forensic Investigator (CHFI)
- EC-Council Certified Chief Information Security Officer (CCISO)
- EC-Council Certified Computer Investigator (ECCI)
- EC-Council Certified Encryption Specialist (ECES)
- EC-Council Certified Incident Handler (ECIH)
- EC-Council Certified Secure Programmer-Java (ECSP)
- EC-Council Certified Security Analyst (ECSA)
- EC-Council Certified VOIP Professional (ECVP)
- EC-Council Network Security Administrator (ENSA)
- Licensed Penetration Tester (LPT)
Disaster Recovery and Business Continuity
- EC-Council Disaster Recovery Professional (EDRP)
- Certified Secure Application Developer (CSAD)
- EC-Council Certified Secure Programmer (ECSP)
Entry Level Security Certifications
- Security 5 (Security|5)
- Network 5 (Network|5)
- Wireless 5
Graduate Level Certifications
- Fundamentals in Computer Forensics
- Fundamentals in Information Security
- Fundamentals in Network Security
- EC-Council Certified Security Specialist (ECSS)
- Certified e-Business Professional (CEP)
||This section contains content that is written like an advertisement. (July 2016) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)|
iClass is EC-Council's Official Training Portal. iClass offers the most flexible, least expensive training options for Ethical Hacking, Computer Forensics, Pen Testing, Incident Handling and a variety of IT Security courses from the entry level Secure Computer User course to our series of advanced courses delivered through the Center for Advanced Security Training (CAST).
The EC-Council University, sister company to EC-Council, offers master's degrees in Security Science (MSS) and graduate certificates. The EC-Council University was founded in 2006 and is licensed by the state of New Mexico and is accredited by Distance Education Accrediting Commission (DEAC) and CHEA.
According to EC-Council, the MSS program attracted more than 150 candidates for its initial class, only six of whom were accepted. Users are required to take courses in ethical hacking and countermeasures, computer forensics and network intrusion detection. Candidates must then complete six electives to qualify for the degree along with a master's thesis, with the option to choose courses from a list that includes secure network management, security analysis and vulnerability assessment, cyberlaw, principles of e-business security, disaster recovery, project management, penetration testing, secure programming, and wireless networking.
- "Contact Us". EC-Council. Retrieved 2014-06-18.
- "Money matters: SC Magazine/EC-Council Salary Survey 2007". SC Magazine US. 2013-02-15. Retrieved 2014-06-18.
- "Cengage Learning - Learning solutions, training and educational publishing". Cengage.com. Retrieved 2014-06-18.
- "Certified Secure Computer User". EC-Council. Retrieved 2014-06-18.
- Hines, Matt (2007-10-08). "IT trainer offers master's degree for hackers | Security Central". InfoWorld. Retrieved 2014-06-18.
- "About EC-Council University". Eccuni.us. Retrieved 2014-06-18.