Electoral district of Jordan
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Map of Jordan, 2017
|Area||287 km2 (110.8 sq mi)|
Jordan is an electoral district of the Legislative Assembly in the Australian state of Queensland. It was created in the 2017 redistribution. It was named after politician Vi Jordan, second female Member of the Queensland Legislative Assembly.
Members for Jordan
|One Nation||Michael Pucci||5,255||18.9||+15.8|
|Liberal National||Duncan Murray||4,012||14.4||−17.3|
|Consumer Rights||Peter Ervik||489||1.8||+1.8|
|Total formal votes||27,825||93.7||−4.0|
|One Nation||Michael Pucci||11,156||40.1||+40.1|
- Electoral districts of Queensland
- Members of the Queensland Legislative Assembly by year
- Category:Members of the Queensland Legislative Assembly by name
- Queensland Redistribution Commission (26 May 2017). "Determination of Queensland's Legislative Assembly Electoral Districts" (PDF). Queensland Government Gazette. p. 183. Archived (PDF) from the original on 29 October 2017. Retrieved 29 October 2017.
- Green, Antony. "2017 Queensland Redistribution". ABC Elections. Archived from the original on 5 November 2017. Retrieved 5 November 2017.
- 2017 State General Election - Jordan - District Summary, ECQ.