Elsham, North Lincolnshire
|OS grid reference|
|• London||140 mi (230 km) S|
|Sovereign state||United Kingdom|
|EU Parliament||East Midlands|
Elsham is a village and civil parish in North Lincolnshire, England. The population of the civil parish at the 2011 census was 400. It is situated 4 miles (6 km) north from Brigg, 1 mile (1.6 km) north from the M180 and 1 mile (1.6 km) west from the A15 road.
Elsham is the home of the Pipers Crisp Co., winners of 23 "Great Taste Awards Gold" since 2007.
- "Civil Parish population 2011". Neighbourhood Statistics. Office for National Statistics. Retrieved 16 May 2016.
- Historic England. "Church of All Saints (1103684)". National Heritage List for England. Retrieved 26 July 2011.
- Cox, J. Charles (1916) Lincolnshire p. 123; Methuen & Co. Ltd
- Michael Honeybone (1980). The Book of Grantham: The History of a Market and Manufacturing Town. Barracuda Books. ISBN 978-0-86023-095-3.
- "Wallace Leslie William Sargent ", Astro.caltech.edu. Retrieved 16 January 2012
- "George Green". Archived from the original on 28 July 2014. Retrieved 23 July 2014.
- Media related to Elsham, Lincolnshire at Wikimedia Commons