|Founded||November 18, 2014|
|Dissolved||December 9, 2016|
|Stadium||Complexe sportif Claude-Robillard|
|Head coach||Philippe Eullaffroy|
FC Montreal was a Canadian professional soccer team based in Montreal, Quebec, Canada that played in the USL Championship, the third tier of the United States soccer league system. The team served as a reserve team of Major League Soccer (MLS) club, Montreal Impact. The original Montreal Impact had previously operated a reserve team called the Trois-Rivières Attak in the Canadian Soccer League from 2007 until 2009, followed by the Academy U21 from 2010 to 2012. The Montreal Impact U23 played in the PDL in 2014.
FC Montreal played their home games at Saputo Stadium and surrounding training fields in their first season, and at Complexe sportif Claude-Robillard in their second, after undergoing renovations. The games were open to the public, free of charge.
On December 9, 2016, the Montreal Impact signed an affiliation agreement with Ottawa Fury FC, which had recently joined the USL. As a result, FC Montréal was disbanded.
Year by year
|Year||Division||League||Record (W–D–L)||Playoffs||Avg. attendance|
|2015||3||USL||10th, Eastern: 8–4–16||did not qualify||411|
|2016||3||USL||14th, Eastern: 7–2–21||did not qualify||243|
- ^ "A new USL Pro team". Impact Montreal. 4 September 2014. Retrieved 4 September 2014.
- ^ "Montreal Impact to Field USL PRO Team". United Soccer Leagues (USL). November 18, 2014. Archived from the original on November 22, 2014. Retrieved November 18, 2014.
- ^ Olivier Tremblay (September 4, 2014). "Montreal Impact to field USL PRO team to ease transition to MLS for young players". MLSsoccer.com. Archived from the original on August 5, 2015. Retrieved September 17, 2014.
- ^ "The Montreal Impact associates with Ottawa Fury FC in the USL". Montreal Impact. December 9, 2016. Retrieved December 9, 2016.
- Soccer clubs in Montreal
- CF Montréal
- Association football clubs established in 2014
- 2014 establishments in Quebec
- Canadian reserve soccer teams
- 2016 disestablishments in Quebec
- Association football clubs disestablished in 2016
- Defunct soccer clubs in Canada
- Former USL Championship teams
- Canadian soccer club stubs