Fable: The Balverine Order
The topic of this article may not meet Wikipedia's notability guideline for books. (February 2015) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
|Cover artist||Lionhead Studios|
|(US) October 5, 2010
(Euro) October 29, 2010
(Aus) December 1, 2010
|Preceded by||Fable II|
|Followed by||Fable III|
The story is told from the point of view of a king of an unknown country who listens to an unnamed story-teller in the Fable universe. The central story involves the characters Thomas Kirkman, a wealthy son of a textile merchant whose mother's death puts him on his quest to find a balverine, and his manservant, James Skelton, a child in a large poor family. The two friends brave the wilds in search of a balverine that killed Thomas' brother, Stephen.
The plot of the story takes place between Fable II and Fable III.
- Peter David (2010-10-05). "Fable: The Balverine Order - Peter David - Penguin Group (USA)". Us.penguingroup.com. Retrieved 2012-07-18.
- "Fable: The Balverine Order Novel Has Fable III Weapon Code". Cinemablend.com. 2010-09-10. Retrieved 2012-07-18.
- "Fable: The Balverine Order hitting October 5 - Retail Radar". GameSpot.com. 2010-10-26. Retrieved 2012-07-18.[permanent dead link]
- Aug 16, 10 (2010-08-16). "Fable novel includes exclusive Fable III weapon". Neoseeker. Retrieved 2012-07-18.
- Logan Westbrook. "The Escapist : News : Fable Novel Contains Special Weapon Code". Escapistmagazine.com. Retrieved 2012-07-18.
|This article about a 2010s fantasy novel is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.
See guidelines for writing about novels. Further suggestions might be found on the article's talk page.