Feri Lainšček (born 5 October 1959) is a Slovenian writer, poet, and screenwriter.
He was born Franc Lainšček in a Slovene Lutheran family in the village of Dolenci (part of Šalovci), in northeastern Slovenia, then part of the Socialist Federal Republic of Yugoslavia. He studied journalism at the University of Ljubljana. In the 1980s, he worked as a speaker at Radio Ljubljana. Since the 1990s, he has been living and working in the town of Murska Sobota in his native Prekmurje region.
- Študentska založba publishing house site
- Slovene Writers Association site
- Republic of Slovenia Government Communication Office Archived 6 September 2008 at the Wayback Machine.
- Rooster's Breakfast film official site
- Slovenian Press Agency site
- Porabje, Časopis Slovencev na Madžarskem 8. junija, 2009. 5. pg.
- Karlo Vratarič: Prekmurje je še vedno podrejeno in zapostavljeno
- Domanja rejč, Monošter 19 November 2010. Založba Franc-Franc
|This article about a Slovenian writer or poet is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|