|This article has multiple issues. Please help improve it or discuss these issues on the talk page.
Gary Moore (MCA VIM-4084) is a 1982 compilation album by Gary Moore. It was originally released in Japan comprising a mixture of tracks from Back On The Streets and songs from his time in Jon Hiseman's Colosseum II.
- "The Inquisition" (Moore/Hiseman)
- "Put It That Way" (Moore/Hiseman)
- "Flight Of The Snow Moose" (Moore/Campbell)
- "Parisienne Walkways" (Lynott/Moore)
- "Hurricane" (Moore/Campbell)
- "What Would You Rather Bee Or A Wasp" (instrumental) (Moore/Campbell)
- "Fighting Talk" (Moore/Hiseman)
- "Am I" (Don Airey)
- "Spanish Guitar" (Moore)