|Full name||Georgie Wilson Welcome Collins|
|Date of birth||9 March 1985|
|Place of birth||Roatán, Honduras|
|Height||1.92 m (6 ft 4 in)|
|2011||→ Monaco (loan)||13||(2)|
|2011||→ Atlas (loan)||11||(4)|
|2014||BEC Tero Sasana||31||(10)|
|* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only and correct as of 21 July 2014.
‡ National team caps and goals correct as of 21 July 2014
Georgie Wilson Welcome Collins (born 9 March 1985) is a Honduran Striker (association football)|striker.
Welcome is the only player to debut with the national side playing in the second level of Honduras.
In January 2011, Welcome was sent to AS Monaco on loan from Motagua.
After an unsuccessful stint in Monaco, Welcome was signed by Mexican league club Atlas to a one-year contract. The transfer was announced on 20 June 2011. He returned to Motagua ahead of the 2012 Clausura.
A tall, lanky striker, Welcome was part of the Honduran U-23 team that qualified for the 2008 Olympic Games. Because of his goal in the 108th minute of the match, Honduras became CONCACAF Pre-Olympic champions after beating the host country, the United States, 1–0.
He made his debut for the full national side on 22 May 2008 in a friendly against Belize where he scored one of the two goals to win. Welcome scored a magnificent goal for the Honduran national team in a friendly match against Latvia, a goal that turned out to be the game-winner for the Catrachos.
As of February 2013, he has earned a total of 31 caps, scoring 4 goals. He has represented his country in 4 FIFA World Cup qualification matches and played at the 2011 and 2013 Copa Centroamericana as well as at the 2009 CONCACAF Gold Cup but most prominently, in Honduras' all three games at the 2010 FIFA World Cup.
|-||2008-03-23||LP Field, Nashville, United States||United States||1 – 0||1 – 0||2008 CONCACAF Men's Pre-Olympic Tournament|
|1||2008-05-23||Estadio Olímpico Metropolitano, San Pedro Sula, Honduras||Belize||2 – 0||2 – 0||Friendly|
|2||2009-11-14||Estadio Tiburcio Carías Andino, Tegucigalpa, Honduras||Latvia||2 – 1||2 – 1||Friendly|
|3||2010-05-27||Villach Lind, Villach, Austria||Belarus||2 – 2||2 – 2||Friendly|
|4||2010-10-12||Memorial Coliseum, Los Angeles, United States||Guatemala||2 – 0||2 – 0||Friendly|
- 2006–07 Clausura (2nd level)
- National team
- Georgie Welcome, separado del Motagua - Diez (Spanish)
- "Rangers to assess Honduras striker Georgie Welcome" BBC Sport. 1 August 2010.
- El hondureño Georgie Welcome es nuevo refuerzo del Atlas - Mediotiempo (Spanish)
- Flores Cosío confirma retorno de Welcome - La Tribuna (Spanish)
- Welcome es nuevo jugador de Platense - Diez (Spanish)
- CONCACAF.com – 2008 CONCACAF Men’s Olympic Qualification
- Georgie Welcome – FIFA competition record
- Copa Centroamericana 2011 (UNCAF Nations Cup) Archived 5 November 2013 at the Wayback Machine. - RSSSF
- Copa Centroamericana 2013 (UNCAF Nations Cup) - RSSSF
- CONCACAF Championship, Gold Cup 2009 - Full Details Archived 26 July 2014 at the Wayback Machine. - RSSSF