Gladstone Parish, New Brunswick
Location within Sunbury County, New Brunswick
|• Land||362.23 km2 (139.86 sq mi)|
|• Density||1.3/km2 (3/sq mi)|
|• Pop 2006-2011||9.9%|
|Time zone||UTC-4 (AST)|
|• Summer (DST)||UTC-3 (ADT)|
Gladstone Parish is defined in the Territorial Division Act as being bounded:
- All that part of the County to the southwest of the Saint John river, not included in the parishes of Burton, Lincoln and Blissville.
All communities within the parish are unincorporated.
Bodies of water & Islands
This is a list of rivers, lakes, streams, creeks, marshes and Islands that are at least partially in this parish
Mother tongue language (2006)
Highways and numbered routes that run through the parish, including external routes that start or finish at the parish limits:
- 2011 Statistics Canada Census Profile: Gladstone Parish, New Brunswick
- New Brunswick Provincial Archives - Sunbury Parish
- "Territorial Division Act (R.S.N.B. 1973, c. T-3)". Government of New Brunswick website. Retrieved 22 August 2016.
- Statistics Canada: 2001, 2006 census
- Profile: Gladstone Parish, New Brunswick
- Atlantic Canada Back Road Atlas ISBN 978-1-55368-618-7