From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Other names||Gloria S. Borders|
|Occupation||sound effects editor|
Gloria went to Moorestown Friends School.
Both film were for Best Sound Editing.
- 1991 Academy Awards-Terminator 2: Judgment Day. Award shared with Gary Rydstrom. Won. 
- 1994 Academy Awards-Forrest Gump. Nomination shared with Randy Thom. Lost to Speed. 
- TRON: Legacy (2010) (visual effects executive producer)
- Titan A.E. (2000) (Skywalker post-production liaison)
- Forrest Gump (1994) (supervising sound editor)
- Mrs. Doubtfire (1993) (supervising sound editor)
- Terminator 2: Judgment Day (1991)
- Driving Miss Daisy (1989)
- Tucker: The Man and His Dream (1988)
- Ewoks: The Battle for Endor (1985)
- The Ewok Adventure (1984)
- Indiana Jones and the Temple of Doom (1984)
- Return of the Jedi (1983)
- The Right Stuff (1983) (stock footage researcher)
- "The 64th Academy Awards (1992) Nominees and Winners". Academy of Motion Picture Arts and Sciences. AMPAS. Retrieved March 15, 2014.
- "The 67th Academy Awards (1995) Nominees and Winners". oscars.org. Retrieved 2014-03-15.
|This biographical article related to film is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|