From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Occupation||Sound editor, sound designer|
He has over 130 credits since his start in 1981.
- "Glenn Freemantle". Sound24. Archived from the original on 2014-04-28.
- Bryan Bishop (2013-10-10). "How the sound masters of 'Gravity' broke the rules to make noise in a vacuum". The Verge. Retrieved 2015-07-04.
- Michael Phillips (2015-04-18). "Sleek 'Ex Machina' covers familiar ground, but does it well". Pocono Record. Chicago Tribune. Retrieved 2015-07-04.
Not to take anything away from the performers, but the real star of “Ex Machina” is sound designer Glenn Freemantle
- "81st Academy Awards". oscars.org. Retrieved 2014-08-30.
- "Nominees for the 86th Oscars". oscars.org. Retrieved 2014-08-30.
|This biographical article related to film in the United Kingdom is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|