Gloria Sanchez Productions
|Parent||Gary Sanchez Productions|
In 2014, Jessica Elbaum founded the production company as a sister label of Gary Sanchez Productions, founded by Will Ferrell and Adam McKay, with a focus on female voices in comedy. Jessica Elbaum has worked with Ferrell since the beginning of Gary Sanchez Productions as an executive producer and pitched the idea to create a female focused production company.
- Sleeping with Other People (2015) (with IM Global and Sidney Kimmel Entertainment)
- Oh Lucy! (2017) (with Matchgirl Pictures and Meridian Content)
- Booksmart (2019) (with Annapurna Pictures)
- Hustlers (2019) (with STX Entertainment and Nuyorican Productions)
- I'm Sorry (2017–) (with Kablamo! and Lonely Island Productions)
- Dead to Me (2019–) (with CBS Television Studios)
- "Will Ferrell Launches Female-Focused Film and TV Production Company". The Hollywood Reporter. Retrieved 26 June 2018.
- "Taking a Closer Look at the Female-Centric Gloria Sanchez Productions with Founder Jessica Elbaum". Vulture. 13 February 2014. Retrieved 22 June 2018.
- Jr, Mike Fleming (12 February 2014). "Production Shingle Gary Sanchez Gets Sister Label, Gloria Sanchez, For Female-Centric Fare". Deadline. Retrieved 25 June 2018.