Grammys on the Hill 2018
|Grammys on the Hill 2018|
|Sponsored by||The Recording Academy|
|Date||April 18, 2018|
|Location||The Hamilton, Washington D.C.|
The Recording Academy's 2018, Grammys on the Hill Awards was broadcast live on April 18, 2018, in celebration of the past 20 years of strong advocacy for all aspects of recorded music from the famed Hamilton, in Washington, D.C. Little Big Town was honored for their own 20 years of performing professionally as an award winning music ensemble. The annual celebration is billed as an event that "recognizes both musical artists and legislators who have worked to improve the share of royalties and other moneys that music generates in the age of digital downloads".One week later the GRAMMYs on the Hill was credited as a driving force in the passage of the Music Modernization Act, H.R. 5447.
- "About". GRAMMY.com. 18 October 2010. Retrieved 17 April 2018.
- "Recording Academy Celebrates 20 Years of Advocacy In Washington D.C." Billboard. Retrieved 17 April 2018.
- "GRAMMYs On The Hill 2018 Honorees Revealed". GRAMMY.com. 27 March 2018. Retrieved 17 April 2018.
- "Grammys on the Hill to honor Little Big Town while lawmakers move forward on landmark music legislation". Billboard. Retrieved 17 April 2018.
- "Little Big Town honored at Grammys on the Hill annual event at Hamilton Live". WTOP. 19 April 2018. Retrieved 1 May 2018.
- Althoff, Eric (April 5, 2017). "GRAMMYs On The Hill Awards honors Keith Urban, Wynonna Judd, John Popper in D.C." The Washington Times. Retrieved 18 April 2018.
- "Recording Academy Celebrates the Passage of the Music Modernization Act in the House of Representatives". MarketWatch.