|Location||165 Plank Road |
Coxsackie, New York
|Security class||medium / maximum|
|Managed by||New York State Department of Corrections and Community Supervision|
The Greene Correctional Facility is a state prison for men located in Coxsackie, Greene County, New York, owned and operated by the New York State Department of Corrections and Community Supervision.
The facility opened in 1989 and holds 1582 inmates at medium security, which includes 171 held in a maximum security unit. Greene is adjacent to the state's Coxsackie Correctional Facility, originally built in 1935. Violent felony offenders housed at this jail are responsible for the death of numerous other inmates while in custody at this facility. The inmates at this facility are also responsible for numerous assaults on staff. 
- "Inmate's death after fight at Greene Correctional Facility said to be result of 'sudden cardiac arrest' | Police Blotter | dailyfreeman.com". Archived from the original on 2019-09-21. Retrieved 2019-09-22.
- Hudson Valley : https://www.hudsonvalley360.com/article/death-under-investigation-greene-correctional-facility-0 Archived 2019-09-21 at the Wayback Machine
- "Investigation underway at Greene Correctional Facility after 2 inmates die within 3 months". PIX11. 2019-02-15. Retrieved 2022-09-15.
- Stanforth, Lauren (2019-02-17). "DOCCS: Greene inmate death "consistent" with heart attack". Times Union. Retrieved 2022-09-15.
- NY CITY LENS : http://nycitylens.com/2019/03/what-happened-to-trey/
- Rashbaum, William K. (2016-01-07). "New York Prison Guards Instigated Attack on Inmate and Engineered Cover-Up". The New York Times. ISSN 0362-4331. Retrieved 2022-09-15.
- "Death investigation underway at Greene Correctional Facility". NEWS10 ABC. 2019-02-14. Retrieved 2022-09-15.
- "City correction officers warned of possible threats following prison death". New York Daily News. Retrieved 2022-09-15.