Greenwich Parish, New Brunswick
Location within Kings County, New Brunswick.
|• Land||114.38 km2 (44.16 sq mi)|
|• Density||9.2/km2 (24/sq mi)|
|• Pop 2006-2011||0.4%|
|Time zone||AST (UTC-4)|
|• Summer (DST)||ADT (UTC-3)|
Greenwich Parish is defined in the Territorial Division Act as being bounded:
- Northwest by the County line; southwest by Westfield Parish; southeast, east and northeast by the Saint John River including the islands in the Long Reach.
The entire parish forms the local service district of the parish of Greenwich, established in 1976 to assess for fire protection and first aid and ambulance services. Recreatonal facilities were added to the assessment in 1995, with first aid and ambulance services removed at the same time.
Parish population total does not include incorporated municipalities (in bold):
Bodies of water & Islands
This is a list of rivers, lakes, streams, creeks, marshes and Islands that are at least partially in this parish
Mother tongue language (2006)
Highways and numbered routes that run through the parish, including external routes that start or finish at the parish limits:
- 2011 Statistics Canada Census Profile: Greenwich Parish, New Brunswick
- New Brunswick Provincial Archives - Greenwich Parish
- "Territorial Division Act (R.S.N.B. 1973, c. T-3)". Government of New Brunswick website. Retrieved 23 August 2016.
- Statistics Canada: 2001, 2006 census
- Profile: Greenwich Parish, New Brunswick
- Atlantic Canada Back Road Atlas ISBN 978-1-55368-618-7