Gresham Carnegie Library
The Gresham Carnegie Library, is a historic building in Gresham, Oregon. The Tudor style building was built in 1913 and was added to the National Register of Historic Places in January 2000. It served as a public library in the Multnomah County Library system from 1913 until December 1989 when the Gresham Library opened.
- List of Carnegie libraries in Oregon
- National Register of Historic Places listings in Multnomah County, Oregon
- Pickett, Nelson (June 6, 1989). "Historical Society Makes Offer on Gresham Library". The Oregonian.
- "Oregon National Register List" (PDF). Oregon Parks and Recreation Department. June 6, 2011. p. 29. Retrieved July 18, 2011.
- Endicott, Anne (July 6, 2012). "Telling the story of where we call home". Gresham Outlook. Retrieved 3 December 2012.
- About the Gresham Historical Society. Accessed November 2, 2012.
- Gresham History Museum - Gresham Historical Society