Heckler & Koch AG-C/EGLM
|Place of origin||Germany|
|Used by||See Users|
|Designer||Heckler & Koch|
|Manufacturer||Heckler & Koch|
|Variants||AG-NL, M320, HK269|
|Mass||1.5 kg (3.31 lb)|
|Length||348 mm (13.7 in)|
|Barrel length||280 mm (11.0 in)|
|Width||89 mm (3.5 in)|
|Height||205 mm (8.1 in)|
|Maximum firing range||400 m|
|Feed system||Breech-loaded, single shot|
|Sights||Folding ladder sight|
The AG-C/EGLM is a single shot 40 mm grenade launcher that attaches to assault rifles of various types. It is manufactured by Heckler and Koch and is derived from the AG36. EGLM stands for "Enhanced Grenade Launching Module". A stand-alone variant exists. The device attaches under the barrel. A separate sighting system is added to rifles fitted with the AG-C/EGLM, as the rifle's standard sights are not matched to the launcher. The AG-C/EGLM can fire high-explosive, smoke, illuminating, buckshot direct fire, CS gas, and training grenades.
- Netherlands - Use the AG-NL variant designed for Diemaco C7 and C8 rifles and has the designation 40 mm Granaatwerper Heckler & Koch LV.
- United Kingdom - AG-C under the designation L17A1 (for use with the C8SFW/L119A1 carbine) and AG-SA80 under the designation L123A3 (for use with the SA80/L85 rifle).
- Poland - AG-HK416 on HK416 within Wojska Specjalne.
- Portugal - Used on HK416 by the Portuguese Army.
- Norway - Used on HK416 and Diemaco SFW
- Voorschrift 2-1352: Handboek KL-Militair, page 19-43, 2003
- DE&S response to freedom of information request
- "EM LAMEGO COM AS OPERAÇÕES ESPECIAIS DO EXÉRCITO (I) | Operacional" (in Portuguese). Retrieved 2020-04-03.
- Mexico - Military Equipment