Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up Héloïse in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Heloise may refer to:
- Héloïse (1090-1164), French writer and abbess, lover of Peter Abelard
- Heloise (columnist) (Kiah Michelle Cruse, born 1951), American advice columnist, daughter of the original "Hints from Heloise" author
- Heloise Bowles Cruse (1919-1977), American advice columnist, the original author of "Hints from Heloise"
- Heloise (Jimmy Two-Shoes), a character on Canadian animated children's TV series Jimmy Two-Shoes
People with the given name
- Héloïse Guérin (born 1989), French fashion model
- Heloise McCeney or La Belle Titcomb (1876-?), an American vaudeville performer known as the Parisian Dancer
- Heloise Williams, lead singer of New York punk band Heloise and the Savoir Faire
People with the surname
- Laurent Héloïse (born 1985), French professional football player
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Heloise.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.