Hiddenwood National Wildlife Refuge
|Hiddenwood National Wildlife Refuge|
IUCN category IV (habitat/species management area)
|Location||McLean and Ward County, North Dakota, USA|
|Nearest city||Minot, ND|
|Area||568 acres (230 ha) in 2010|
|Governing body||U.S. Fish and Wildlife Service|
Hiddenwood National Wildlife Refuge is a 568-acre (230 ha) National Wildlife Refuge (NWR) in the U.S. state of North Dakota. The refuge is an Easement refuge that is entirely on privately owned land, but the landowners and U.S. Government work cooperatively to protect the resources. The U.S. Fish and Wildlife Service oversees Hiddenwood NWR from offices at Audubon National Wildlife Refuge.
- "Hiddenwood Lake". Geographic Names Information System. United States Geological Survey. Retrieved February 8, 2014.
- "Annual Report of Lands Under Control of the U.S. Fish and Wildlife Service" (pdf). U.S. Fish and Wildlife Service. September 30, 2010. p. 25. Retrieved February 8, 2014.
- Roseglen, ND (Map). Topoquest (USGS Quads). Retrieved February 8, 2014.
- "Examples of Conservation Easements". U.S. Fish and Wildlife Service. Retrieved February 8, 2014.
- "North Dakota National Wildlife Refuges". U.S. Fish and Wildlife Service. Retrieved February 8, 2014.
|This article related to a protected area in North Dakota is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|