Howard Phillips (consultant)
|Born||January 23 1952|
|Residence||Park City, Utah, U.S.|
Howard Phillips (born January 23) is an American video game consultant and producer best known as an early employee of and spokesman for Nintendo of America in the 1980s. Originally a boat painter, Phillips started his Nintendo career in their original Tukwila warehouse in 1981. He worked at Microsoft's Xbox division from 2001 to 2006. He worked at Chair Entertainment in 2009 and casual game developer GameDuell in 2015.
- "The Nintendo World Championships '90". Retrieved December 4, 2015.
- Chris Remo. "Gamasutra - Nintendo Veteran Howard Philips To Direct Epic's Chair Entertainment".
- "Nintendo icon Howard Phillips joins Epic-owned Chair Entertainment". Engadget. AOL.
- Alex Wawro. "Gamasutra - Casual game maker Gameduell snaps up Nintendo icon Howard Phillips".
- "Former Nintendo lead Howard Phillips joins casual game studio Gameduell". MCV UK.
- "GameDuell hires Nintendo, Microsoft veteran Howard Phillips". GamesIndustry.biz.