Map of Ifugao showing the location of Hungduan
|Region||Cordillera Administrative Region (CAR)|
|• Mayor||Hilario T. Bumangabang|
|• Total||260.30 km2 (100.50 sq mi)|
|Population (2015 census)|
|• Density||36/km2 (94/sq mi)|
|Time zone||PST (UTC+8)|
|IDD : area code||+63 (0)74|
|Income class||4th class|
Hungduan is a fourth class municipality in the province of Ifugao, Philippines. It is bounded on the north-east by the town of Banaue in the east by Hingyon and on the southeast by the town of Kiangan. It borders in the south with the town of Tinoc, Ifugao. On its westside, the town is bordered by the towns of Sabangan and Bauko, Mountain Province.
According to the 2015 census, it has a population of 9,400 people.
|Population census of Hungduan|
|Source: Philippine Statistics Authority|
In the 2015 census, the population of Hungduan was 9,400 people, with a density of 36 inhabitants per square kilometre or 93 inhabitants per square mile.
- "Official City/Municipal 2013 Election Results". Intramuros, Manila, Philippines: Commission on Elections (COMELEC). 11 September 2013. Retrieved 23 December 2013.
- "Province: Ifugao". PSGC Interactive. Quezon City, Philippines: Philippine Statistics Authority. Retrieved 12 November 2016.
- "Cordillera Administrative Region (CAR)". Census of Population (2015): Total Population by Province, City, Municipality and Barangay (Report). PSA. Retrieved 20 June 2016.
- "Cordillera Administrative Region (CAR)". Census of Population and Housing (2010): Total Population by Province, City, Municipality and Barangay (Report). NSO. Retrieved 29 June 2016.
- Philippine Standard Geographic Code
- Philippine Census Information
- Local Governance Performance Management System
- Heritage Town: Hungduan, Ifugao
- Chasing Waterfalls: Balentimol Falls
||Bontoc, Mountain Province|
|Sabangan, Mountain Province
Bauko, Mountain Province
|This article about a location in the Cordillera Administrative Region is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|