|Municipality of Hungduan|
Map of Ifugao with Hungduan highlighted
|Region||Cordillera Administrative Region (CAR)|
|Barangays||9 (see Barangays)|
|• Type||Sangguniang Bayan|
|• Mayor||Hilario T. Bumangabang|
|• Electorate||5,743 voters (2016)|
|• Total||260.30 km2 (100.50 sq mi)|
|• Density||36/km2 (94/sq mi)|
|Time zone||UTC+8 (PST)|
|IDD : area code||+63 (0)74|
|Income class||4th municipal income class|
|Revenue (₱)||71.4 million (2016)|
|Native languages||Ifugao language|
It is bounded on the north-east by the town of Banaue in the east by Hingyon and on the southeast by the town of Kiangan. It borders in the south with the town of Tinoc, Ifugao. On its westside, the town is bordered by the towns of Sabangan and Bauko, Mountain Province.
|Population census of Hungduan|
|Source: Philippine Statistics Authority|
In the 2015 census, the population of Hungduan was 9,400 people, with a density of 36 inhabitants per square kilometre or 93 inhabitants per square mile.
- "Municipality". Quezon City, Philippines: Department of the Interior and Local Government. Retrieved 31 May 2013.
- "Province: Ifugao". PSGC Interactive. Quezon City, Philippines: Philippine Statistics Authority. Retrieved 12 November 2016.
- Census of Population (2015). "Cordillera Administrative Region (CAR)". Total Population by Province, City, Municipality and Barangay. PSA. Retrieved 20 June 2016.
- Census of Population and Housing (2010). "Cordillera Administrative Region (CAR)". Total Population by Province, City, Municipality and Barangay. NSO. Retrieved 29 June 2016.
- Censuses of Population (1903–2007). "Cordillera Administrative Region (CAR)". Table 1. Population Enumerated in Various Censuses by Province/Highly Urbanized City: 1903 to 2007. NSO.
- "Province of Ifugao". Municipality Population Data. Local Water Utilities Administration Research Division. Retrieved 17 December 2016.
- Philippine Standard Geographic Code
- Philippine Census Information
- Local Governance Performance Management System
- Heritage Town: Hungduan, Ifugao
- Chasing Waterfalls: Balentimol Falls
|This article about a location in the Cordillera Administrative Region is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|