|Location||120 Daehangno Jiha,
|Operated by||Seoul Metro|
|October 18, 1985||Line 4 opened|
|Passengers||(Daily) Based on Jan-Dec of 2012.
Line 4: 89,716
Hyehwa Station is a station on the Seoul Subway Line 4 in Jongno-gu, Seoul. It is located in the center of the area commonly known as Daehangno, and much of the ridership of this station comes from the nightlife scene. The Seoul National University Yongon campus, housing its Hospital and School of Medicine, is located to the southwest.
|Lobby||Customer Service, Shops, Vending machines, ATMs|
|Northbound||← Line 4 toward Danggogae (Hansung Univ.)|
|Southbound||→ Line 4 toward Oido (Dongdaemun) →|
- Exit 1 : The Holy Spirit Campus of the Catholic University of Korea, Dongseong Middle & High Schools
- Exit 2 : Marronnier Park, Korean National Open University
- Exit 3 : Seoul National University Hospital & Yeongeon Campus (Medical School)
- Exit 4 : Sungkyunkwan University, Changgyeonggung, Seoul Science High School, Hansung University Design campus
- "Hyehwa (Line 4)". Seoul Metro. Retrieved 2017-03-01.
- "혜화역" (in Korean). Doopedia. Retrieved 2017-02-28.
- Monthly Number of Passengers between Subway Stations. Korea Transportation Database, 2013. Retrieved 2013-10-15.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Hyehwa Station.|
|Preceding station||Seoul Metropolitan Subway||Following station|