Jump to navigation Jump to search
IAS may refer to:
- Institute for Advanced Study, in Princeton, New Jersey, United States
- Image Analysis & Stereology, the official journal of the International Society for Stereology & Image Analysis.
- Indian Academy of Sciences
- Iowa Archeological Society, United States
- Iranian Arachnological Society, for the study of arachnids in Iran
- Institute of Agricultural Sciences, Banaras Hindu University, in India
- Institute for Advanced Study at University of Minnesota in Minneapolis, Minnesota
- Institute of Advanced Study (Durham) in Durham, North East England
- IEEE Industry Applications Society
- Indian Administrative Service, the All India administrative civil service.
- International Accounting Standards
- Internal Audit Service (European Commission)
- Investment Analysts Society of Southern Africa
- various numbered International Financial Reporting Standards
- International AIDS Society, an association of HIV/AIDS professionals.
- Institute for Anarchist Studies
- Izquierda Asturiana, a political party in Spain
- Immunisation Awareness Society, a New Zealand anti-vaccination group
- Indicated airspeed
- Institute of Aerospace Sciences, in the United States
- Institut aéronautique et spatial, in France
- Iași International Airport, IATA designation for the airport in Iași, Romania
- IAS Cargo Airlines, a British airline
- IAS machine, the first electronic computer built at the Institute for Advanced Study
- Internet Authentication Service, a component of Windows Server
- Internet Application Server, alternate name for Oracle Application Server
- Instituto Ayrton Senna, an NGO in Brasil
- International American School of Warsaw, a preK–12 school in Poland
- International Automated Systems, an American company
- IAS Limited an Australian-based gambling company
- Internal anal sphincter, human anatomy
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title IAS.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.