Ireland national under-20 rugby union team
|Union||Irish Rugby Football Union|
|Ground(s)||Donnybrook Stadium, Dublin,|
|Most caps||Dominic Ryan (20)|
Iain Henderson (20)
|Top scorer||Ross Byrne (129)|
|Most tries||Andrew Conway (14)|
| Ireland 17–15 Wales |
(2 February 2007)
| Ireland 51–3 Fiji |
(9 June 2014)
| New Zealand 69–3 Ireland |
(8 June 2017)
|Appearances||11 (First in 2008)|
|Best result||2nd, 2016|
Head coach Noel McNamara named his 28-man squad for the 2018 World Rugby Under 20 Championship on 21 May 2018. Flanker Jack O'Sullivan and prop Tom O'Toole were ruled out of the tournament with knee injuries, and were replaced by Jack Daly and Bryan O'Connor respectively. Prop James French and winger Dan Hurley were ruled out of the remainder of the tournament following knee injuries suffered during Ireland's first pool game against France. They were replaced by Jakub Wojtkowicz and Peter Sullivan respectively.
Coaching & Management Staff
|Head Coach||Noel McNamara|
|Team Manager||Hendrik Kruger|
|Team Doctor||Will Duggan|
|Strength & Conditioning Coach||Martin Kennedy|
|Media & Communications||Sam O'Byrne|
Correct as of 17 June 2018
- Ireland national rugby union team
- Ireland Wolfhounds
- Emerging Ireland
- Ireland national schoolboy rugby union team
- Six Nations Under 20s Championship
- World Rugby Under 20 Championship
- "Ireland Under-20 Squad Named For World Rugby U-20 Championship In France". Irish Rugby. 21 May 2018. Retrieved 22 May 2018.
- "Knee Injuries Force O'Sullivan And O'Toole Out Of Ireland U-20 Squad". Irish Rugby. 24 May 2018. Retrieved 25 May 2018.
- "Five Changes For Ireland Under-20s' Clash With South Africa". Irish Rugby. 2 June 2018. Retrieved 2 June 2018.
- Ireland U-20 Squad at Irish Rugby.ie