Jack Pierce (athlete)
|Full name||Jack Warren Pierce|
|Born||September 23, 1962 (age 54)
Cherry Hill, New Jersey, U.S.
He stands 6 ft 1 in (1.85 m) and during his Olympic competition he weighed 185 pounds (84 kg). At the 1991 World Championships, Pierce placed second behind Greg Foster, and at the 1992 Summer Olympics in Barcelona, Pierce finished third. Jack's personal best time was 12.94 seconds.
- "Jack Pierce biography". IAAF. Retrieved June 15, 2008.
- Bloom, Mark (1994-02-01). "TRACK AND FIELD; World's No. 2 Hurdler Has a No. 1 Problem". New York Times. Retrieved 2010-11-18.
- "Jack Pierce biography". USATF. Retrieved November 25, 2008.
- Ostrum, Gus. "Former Olympic Star, New Jersey State Champion Jack Pierce Recalls Days in South Jersey", Courier-Post, March 24, 2009. Accessed November 19, 2016. "Today, Pierce's family – including wife Marva, a former track star herself, daughter Sydnee and son Sterling – reside in Lumberton. "
- "Jack Pierce". Olympics at Sports-Reference.com. Sports Reference LLC. Archived from the original on 2011-07-14.
|This article about a track and field Olympic medalist of the United States is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|