Jackson Township, Rush County, Indiana
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
A former school in the township
|• Type||Indiana township|
|• Total||22.6 sq mi (59 km2)|
|• Land||22.6 sq mi (59 km2)|
|• Water||0 sq mi (0 km2)|
|Elevation||984 ft (300 m)|
|• Density||16.2/sq mi (6.3/km2)|
|Time zone||Eastern (EST) (UTC-5)|
|• Summer (DST)||EDT (UTC-4)|
|GNIS feature ID||453465|
Jackson Township was organized in 1830.
According to the 2010 census, the township has a total area of 22.6 square miles (59 km2), all land.
(This list is based on USGS data and may include former settlements.)
- "US Board on Geographic Names". United States Geological Survey. 2007-10-25. Retrieved 2008-01-31.
- "American FactFinder". United States Census Bureau. Archived from the original on September 11, 2013. Retrieved 2008-01-31.
- "Population, Housing Units, Area, and Density: 2010 - County -- County Subdivision and Place -- 2010 Census Summary File 1". United States Census. Retrieved 2013-05-10.
- History of Rush County, Indiana: From the Earliest Time to the Present, with Biographical Sketches, Notes, Etc. Eastern Indiana Publishing Company. 1888. p. 291.
- National Park Service (2010-07-09). "National Register Information System". National Register of Historic Places. National Park Service.
|This Rush County, Indiana location article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|