Jake Scott (director)
|Born||1965 (age 53–54)|
Leigh Goldstone Scott (m. 2015)
|Parent(s)||Ridley Scott (father) |
Felicity Heywood (mother)
Sandy Watson (stepmother)
|Relatives||Luke Scott (brother)|
Jordan Scott (paternal half-sister)
Tony Scott (paternal uncle)
Most of his works were produced under the Ridley Scott Associates banner or RSA's music video subdivision Black Dog Films. He has made videos for Soundgarden, The Smashing Pumpkins, Bush, Live, Blind Melon, Tori Amos, Tricky, Radiohead, Lily Allen, No Doubt, Oasis, The Supernaturals, The Strokes, The Verve, R.E.M., U2, and George Michael.
He directed a commercial for Superbowl 2013 advertisement for Budweiser beer entitled "The Clydesdales Brotherhood".
He is the son of director Ridley Scott, and nephew of Tony Scott and brother of directors Jordan Scott and Luke Scott. He is married to Leigh Goldstone Scott. He was previously married to Rhea Scott with whom he has three children.
- "Jake Scott". The New York Times.
- The Clydesdales Brotherhood
- The Verge
- '1.24.14' Behind The Scenes
- "Soundgarden music videos". Music Video Database. Retrieved 2016-12-13.
- "Sienna Miller Drama 'American Woman' Picked Up by Roadside Attractions, Vertical Entertainment". roadsideattractions.com. 11 April 2019. Retrieved 1 May 2019.