|Full name||Jaydev Dipakbhai Unadkat|
|Born||18 October 1991|
Porbandar, Gujarat, India
|Bowling||Left arm fast|
|Only Test (cap 267)||16 December 2010 v South Africa|
|ODI debut (cap 197)||24 July 2013 v Zimbabwe|
|Last ODI||21 November 2016 v West Indies|
|ODI shirt no.||77|
|T20I debut (cap 64)||18 June 2016 v Zimbabwe|
|Last T20I||18 March 2018 v Bangladesh|
|T20I shirt no.||77 (formerly 88)|
|Domestic team information|
|2010–2012||Kolkata Knight Riders|
|2013||Royal Challengers Bangalore|
|2014–2015||Delhi Daredevils (squad no. 77)|
|2016||Kolkata Knight Riders (squad no. 77)|
|2017||Rising Pune Supergiants (squad no. 77)|
|2018–present||Rajasthan Royals (squad no. 77)|
Source: ESPNcricinfo, 24 December 2017
Jaydev Dipakbhai Unadkat  (born 18 October 1991) is an Indian cricketer. He plays for the Indian national team and for Rajasthan Royals in the Indian Premier League and also for Saurashtra in domestic cricket. Jaydev has also represented India for the Under-19 Cricket World Cup,
IPL and domestic career
On the second day of his playing against the Rajasthan Royals in the IPL he took three wickets and did some impressive fielding. His performance on this day brought him the man of the match trophy. He has played 3 matches for the Kolkata Knight Riders in the Indian Premier League. Unadkat's consistent performance helped him enter the Indian team. When he played for KKR he was coached by Pakistani legend Wasim Akram who described him as an exciting prospect for the future.
From 2011 to present, he has failed to deliver any impressive performance, rendering him irregular in domestic matches. After his stint with Kolkata Knight Riders, he was picked up by the Royal Challengers Bangalore in the Player Auction for IPL-6 as one of the costliest Indian buys for $525,000. During IPL 6, his impressive string of performances earned him great praise from RCB coach Ray Jennings, who said that Unadkat would make a big comeback into the Indian Team.
On 10 May 2013 he achieved best career bowling figures of 5 for 25 in four overs in IPL playing against Delhi Daredevils. He was named Man of the Match for that Performance.
On 12 February 2014, he was picked up by the Delhi Daredevils with a bid of 2.80 crores in the IPL-7 auction. On 6 February 2016, he was again picked up by the Kolkata Knight Riders with their highest bid that auction, ₹160 lakh (US$220,000) for the IPL Season 9.
In February 2017, he was bought by the Rising Pune Supergiants team for the 2017 Indian Premier League for 30 lakhs. In the 10th IPL he took a hat-trick against Sunrisers Hyderabad during the final over of the match which was a wicket maiden over.
In July 2018, he was named in the squad for India Blue for the 2018–19 Duleep Trophy. In October 2018, he was named in India B's squad for the 2018–19 Deodhar Trophy. In December 2018, he was bought by the Rajasthan Royals in the player auction for the 2019 Indian Premier League.
He was also selected for the test against Australia, however did not play a match. He debuted for India against South Africa on 16 December 2010 for the 1st Test at Centurion. He was brought in place of Zaheer Khan who sat out because of injury. However, he took no wickets in this match. He took 8 wickets in the 5 match ODI series vs Zimbabwe with best figures 4–41, but Unadkat has failed to impress against big teams as he went wicketless in ODIs vs Australia and West Indies.
- "Jaydev Unadkat". ESPN Cricinfo.
- "Jaydev Unadkat". cricinfo.com.
- "IPL player list at 2013 auction". ESPN Cricinfo. 3 February 2013.
- Jaydev Unadkat's five-wicket haul sees Bangalore home by four runs against Delhi
- "Watson goes for whopping 9.5 cr, Negi emerges costliest Indian buy". The Hindu. 2016-02-06. ISSN 0971-751X. Retrieved 2016-02-06.
- "List of players sold and unsold at IPL auction 2017". ESPN Cricinfo. Retrieved 20 February 2017.
- "Unadkat in the 20th over: 0 W W W 0 0". Cricinfo. Retrieved 2017-05-29.
- "44th match: Sunrisers Hyderabad v Rising Pune Supergiant at Hyderabad (Deccan), May 6, 2017 | Cricket Scorecard | ESPN Cricinfo". Cricinfo. Retrieved 2017-05-29.
- "Samson picked for India A after passing Yo-Yo test". ESPN Cricinfo. 23 July 2018. Retrieved 23 July 2018.
- "Rahane, Ashwin and Karthik to play Deodhar Trophy". ESPN Cricinfo. Retrieved 19 October 2018.
- "IPL 2019 auction: The list of sold and unsold players". ESPN Cricinfo. Retrieved 18 December 2018.
- "IPL 2019 Auction: Who got whom". The Times of India. Retrieved 18 December 2018.
- "Unadkat, Jadeja peg Karnataka back". Cricket Country. Retrieved 28 January 2019.
- "India tour of Zimbabwe, 1st T20I: Zimbabwe v India at Harare, Jun 18, 2016". ESPN Cricinfo. Retrieved 18 June 2016.