|This article needs additional citations for verification. (October 2012) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)|
Tazmi Thikana Of Jaipur State
|Elevation||400 m (1,300 ft)|
|Time zone||IST (UTC+5:30)|
Jobner is located at  It has an average elevation of 400 metres (1312 feet)..
Jobner is about 35 km west of Jaipur.
At the 2001 India census, Jobner had a population of 55,496. Males constituted 52% of the population and females 48%. Jobner had an average literacy rate of 64%, higher than the national average of 59.5%: male literacy was 75%, female literacy 51%. In Jobner, 16% of the population were under 6 years of age.
- Tagore Vidhya Mandir Sr. Sec. School.
- SRK Science Institute Jobner.
- GAVM Sr.Sec.School.
- SKN Govt. Sr. Sec. (Senior Secondary) School.
- RDV Govt. Sr. Sec. Girls School.
- Bhagasara Bal Mandir School.
- Gramin Adarsh Vidhya Mandir Sr. Sec. School.
- Central Academy
- Guru public Sr.Sec. School.
- Jwala Mata - The Temple of Goddess Jwala Mata, situated on a hill in Jobner, is a famous temple that attracts thousands of pilgrims every year during the Hindu festival of Navratra.
- Priest :- Late Shri Raghunath Ji Vyas(Parashar) Family
- Gajera ki dhani dehra jobner Balaji, Jwala mata mandir, Bheru ji .
- Falling Rain Genomics, Inc - Jobner
- "Census of India 2001: Data from the 2001 Census, including cities, villages and towns (Provisional)". Census Commission of India. Archived from the original on 2004-06-16. Retrieved 2008-11-01.