|Elevation||387 m (1,270 ft)|
|Time zone||IST (UTC+5:30)|
Phulera is a city and a municipality in Jaipur district in the Indian state of Rajasthan. The DMIC (Delhi-Mumbai Industrial Corridor) project which is undertaken by Indian government runs through Phulera.
Phulera is located at  It has an average elevation of 387 metres (1269 feet)..
As of 2001[update] India census, Phulera had a population of 21,639. Males constitute 52% of the population and females 48%. Phulera has an average literacy rate of 73%, higher than the national average of 59.5%: male literacy is 83%, and female literacy is 62%. In Phulera, 13% of the population is under 6 years of age.
Phulera Junction railway station is on the Jaipur-Ahmedabad line. It has 5 platform, platform no#4 & no#5 use for Jaipur - Ajmer - Ahamdabad route. There is no official Bus-Stand So Town people Seeking for a Bus Stop.
- Phulera (Rajasthan Assembly constituency)
- Phulra(h), a town and former princely state in the Northwest Frontier Province
- Falling Rain Genomics, Inc - Phulera
- "Census of India 2001: Data from the 2001 Census, including cities, villages and towns (Provisional)". Census Commission of India. Archived from the original on 2004-06-16. Retrieved 2008-11-01.
- Phulera Municipal Council
|This article related to a location in Rajasthan is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|