|Created by||César Miguel Rondón|
|Written by||César Miguel Rondón
|Directed by||Carlos Izquierdo|
Jean Carlo Simancas
|Theme music composer||Juan Pichardo|
|Opening theme||"Ojos Malignos" by Soledad Bravo|
|Ending theme||"Ojos Malignos" by Soledad Bravo|
|Country of origin||Venezuela|
|No. of episodes||164|
|Executive producer(s)||Henry Ramos|
|Running time||41-44 minutes|
|Picture format||SDTV, 480i|
|Audio format||Stereophonic sound|
|Original release||January 18 – August 15, 1995|
Ka Ina (1995) is a Venezuelan telenovela written by César Miguel Rondón and broadcast on Venevisión. This telenovela lasted 164 episodes and was distributed internationally by Venevisión International. and was hit, becoming broadcast in countries such as the Philippines, United States, Argentina, Spain, among others.
Ka Ina tells the story of two women, dangerously linked by superstition, magic and the love of one man. Catalina Miranda and Maniña Yerichana are both beautiful and young. The first is an assertive and independent engineer educated in Europe; the second, the most powerful and feared woman in the jungle, a legendary priestess born to a Dutch gold digger and a Yanomami Indian Princess. Catalina and Maniña will become antagonists because of Ricardo Leon, a mysterious man from the capital city. But there is a fascinating element of magic that makes this rivalry especially interesting. Although they appear to be the same age, Maniña and Catalina are really mother and daughter, a fact that no one knows. A riveting fairy tale filled with ancient folklore and mysterious legends.
- Jean Carlo Simancas as Ricardo Leon
- Viviana Gibelli as Catalina Miranda Funkhütten/Amanaduna
- Hilda Abrahamz as Maniña Yerichana
- Julio Alcazar as Dagoberto Miranda
- Fedra López as Mireya Carvajal
- Aroldo Betancourt as Cruz de Jesus/Padre Gamboa
- Juan Manuel Montesinos as Fernando Larrazabal
- Eva Moreno as Tibisay
- Alberto Marin as Medardo Garañon
- Ramon Hinojosa as Justiniano Garcia
- Elisa Escamez as Ingracia Camacho
- Jose Torres as Tacupay
- Jose Vieira as Antonio Larrazabal
- Wilmer Machado as Benito
- Marisela Buitriago as Lola Lopez
- Raul Medina as Cabo Prudencio Reyes
- Umberto Buonocuore as Gaetano di Fillipo
- Yolanda Muñoz as Vicenta
- Ivette Dominguez as Deisy Rodriguez
- Geronimo Gomez as Abel Negron
- Maria Eugenia Perera as Janet
- Isabel Herrera as Pauchi
- Elena Dinisio as Ingrid
- Zoe Bolivar as Josefa Restrepo
- Carmelo Lapira as Jairo Pastrana
- Lucas Atilano as Washington David
- Sebastian Atilano as Jefferson José
- Ledimar Sifuentes as Luz Clarita Camacho
- Julio Pereira as Dr. Francisco
- "KAINA. (Venevisión, Venezuela) (1995), 164 capítulos de 60 min. Original de César Miguel Rondón". cesarmiguelrondon.com. Retrieved 11 January 2016.
- "VENEVISION (1995), 164 capitulos Ka Ina". vencor.narod. Retrieved 11 January 2016.
- "CON VIVIANA GIBELLI Y JEAN CARLO SIMANCAS ʽKa Inaʼ" (in Spanish). teleprograma. Retrieved 11 January 2017.
- "Hilda: Maniňa Yerichana marco mi vida". entornointeligente.com (in Spanish). Retrieved 11 January 2017.
- "Ka Ina". seriesnow.com. Retrieved 11 January 2016.
- "Ka Ina encantó con sus leyendas y fábulas de la Amazonia venezolana". ppdigital. Retrieved 11 January 2016.
- "CATALINA MIRANDA EN 'KA INA' Viviana Gibelli: "Me resisto a abandonar Venezuela"" (in Spanish). teleprograma. Retrieved 11 January 2017.
- "Así luce Fedra López 20 años después de la telenovela "Ka Ina" (Fotos)" (in Spanish). lapatilla.com. Retrieved 11 January 2016.
- ""Tacupay" vive su propia novela ante desalojo" (in Spanish). El universal. Retrieved 11 January 2016.