|Beauty pageant titleholder|
October 25, 1992 
|Height||5 ft 9 in (1.75 m)|
|Title(s)||Miss Maryland Teen USA 2010
Miss Teen USA 2010
|Miss Teen USA 2010
Kameran "Kamie" Crawford (born October 25, 1992) is an American actress, TV host, model and beauty queen who was crowned Miss Teen USA 2010 on July 24, 2010 at the Atlantis Paradise Island Resort in the Bahamas. Upon being crowned, Crawford won a $100,000 scholarship, trips, clothes, and got to share a New York City apartment with Donald Trump's other titleholders – Ximena Navarrete, Miss Universe and Rima Fakih, Miss USA – for a year.
Kamie Crawford won the Miss Maryland Teen USA 2010 title on November 1, 2009, competing in her first pageant. Crawford spent 5 months training for the Miss Maryland Teen USA pageant and decided to enter after a talk with her friend. "I decided to enter the Miss Maryland Teen USA pageant after a friend, who had competed two years before me, encouraged me to take part. She thought I would be successful and have fun. After winning the state pageant, the winner represents the state at the national competition, Miss Teen USA," she said. She also won the Miss Photogenic award. She had been trained by LauRen Merola, Miss Pennsylvania USA 2008.
On July 24, 2010, Crawford represented Maryland in the Miss Teen USA 2010 pageant where she made history by being the first contestant from Maryland to win the title. Contestants in the Miss Teen USA 2010 contest from 50 states and the District of Colombia competed in three categories: swimsuit, evening gown and interview during the pageant. The pageant was co-hosted by NBC's "Entertainment Buzz", Seth Goldman and Miss USA 2008, Crystle Stewart and webcast live streamed to a worldwide audience at www.missteenusa.com and at www.seventeen.com. The panel of judges included: Chuck LaBella, Emmy-nominated producer associated with shows such as "The Celebrity Apprentice" and "Last Comic Standing"; Fred Nelson, President of People's Choice and oversees the People's Choice Awards; Michelle Malcolm, President of Michelle Malcolm and Associates and producer of the Miss Bahamas Beauty Pageant; Chet Buchanan, radio and television personality, creator and host of Las Vegas' top-rated radio show "Chet Buchanan & The Morning Zoo"; Heather Kerzner, Ambassador of Kerzner International; and Eva Chen, Beauty and Health Director, Teen Vogue.
In October 2016, Crawford tweeted that while at the pageant, she was warned that pageant owner "Mr. [Donald] Trump doesn't like black people. So don't take it..." She stated, "Luckily for me - I was the "type" of black he liked."
Crawford is the daughter of Victor and Carla Crawford and is the oldest of five girls, Victoria, Karynton, and twins, Kenadi and Kendal. She is of a diverse background, which includes Jamaican, German, Irish, Cuban, Indian, and African-American ancestry. She is also fluent in three languages, including Spanish and Patois.
Kamie enjoys computers and technology, and credits designing websites as one of her hobbies. She also enjoys modeling, makeup artistry, and shopping. Kamie's favorite musical artist is Beyoncé because she’s “so beautiful and a talented, smart businesswoman." 
Crawford graduated from Winston Churchill High School in Potomac, Maryland in 2010 where she was captain of the varsity cheerleading team. Prior to winning Miss Teen USA, Kamie was selected into the medical program for the Congressional Student Leadership Conference at Georgetown University. In September 2010, Crawford enrolled in classes at the New York Film Academy while taking some core classes at a local college. She graduated from Fordham University in 2015 and hopes to pursue a career in television and hosting. Crawford signed with JAG Models in 2013.
- "Miss Maryland Teen USA 2010", Facebook, retrieved July 25, 2010
- "This just in...: Maryland's Kamie Crawford crowned Miss Teen USA". The Washington Post. July 27, 2010.
- Donoghue, Erin (November 18, 2009). "Potomac, North Potomac residents crowned in state pageants". Gazette.
- "Miss Teen USA Kamie Crawford and her Jamaican connection". Images Newsletter.
- Soler, Eileen (September 20, 2009). "Beauty queens groomed". The Miami Herald. p. 9BE.
- "This just in...: Maryland's Kamie Crawford crowned Miss Teen USA; Obama to appear on "The View"". The Washington Post. July 27, 2010.
- "Kamie Crawford won Miss Teen USA 2010". Today24News. Jul 26, 2010.
- "Md. student Kamie Crawford, Miss Maryland Teen USA, now Miss Teen USA 2010". Examiner. July 26, 2010.
- Lockhart, P.R. (13 Oct 2016). "Former Miss Teen USA Accuses Trump of Racial Preferences at Pageants". Mother Jones. Retrieved 15 October 2016.
- Rogo, Paula (13 Oct 2016). "Former Miss Teen USA: I Was Warned 'Trump Doesn't Like Black People'". Essence. Retrieved 15 October 2016.
- Dean, Sarah (13 Oct 2016). "Former Miss Teen USA claims she was warned Donald Trump 'doesn't like black people' during 2010 pageant". Daily Mail. Retrieved 15 October 2016.
- "Miss Teen USA 2010 Kamie Crawford". NewsFunia.com.
- "Kamie Crawford biography". Miss Maryland Teen USA.
- "Kamie Crawford Miss Maryland Teen USA 2010". Pageant Update.
- Miss Maryland Teen USA Kamie Crawford Competes for National Title. MyFoxDC. July 12, 2010.
- Chernikoff, Leah. "First Modeling Agency Devoted to Girls of All Sizes Sets Up Shop in NYC". fashionista.com. Retrieved 29 October 2013.
- Chang, Juju. "Jag Model Agency Pledges to Feature 'Real Women'". abcnews.go.com. ABC News. Retrieved 29 October 2013.
- Stewart, Sara (August 20, 2013). "NYC modeling agency showcases full-figured beauties to mirror the real world". nypost.com. New York Post. Retrieved 29 October 2013.
|Awards and achievements|
|Miss Teen USA
|Miss Maryland Teen USA