||The topic of this article may not meet Wikipedia's notability guideline for geographic features. (December 2016) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)|
|Location||Buddina, Queensland, Australia|
|No. of stores and services||110|
|No. of anchor tenants||4|
|No. of floors||1|
The centre opened in 1979 and was the first shopping centre to open on the Sunshine Coast. The centre has since undergone refurbishments, the most recent in 2002, in which a new food court was developed along with the addition of Bi-Lo (now Coles Supermarkets). Another extension began on the centre in January 2013 and includes an Aldi supermarket and over 70 specialty stores which opened in mid-2014.
Anchor tenants include:
- Coles, Aldi and Woolworths supermarkets
- Big W discount department store
- JB Hi-Fi electrical and entertainment store
- My Property Preview. "Warana - Suburb Profile". myhome.com.au. Archived from the original on 21 February 2011. Retrieved 21 June 2011.
- Mirvac. "Mirvac Group acquires Waverley Gardens shopping centre". Archived from the original on 20 July 2012. Retrieved 21 June 2011.
- Mirvac. "Redevelopment". Archived from the original on 3 April 2013. Retrieved 27 February 2013.
- Kawana station TransLink
|This article about a building or structure in Queensland is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This article about a shopping mall is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|