This article has multiple issues. Please help improve it or discuss these issues on the talk page. (Learn how and when to remove these template messages)
Kevin Lyman is the founder and operator of the Kevin Lyman Group, formerly known as 4Fini, Inc., a live event production company and brand strategy firm. His most notable live production is the live music festival series Vans Warped Tour, which attracted about 750,000 people annually and was the longest-running North American festival concert tour.
In the Fall Semester of 2018, Lyman started teaching at USC's Thornton School of Music as an Associate Professor. 
Career tours and festivals
Previous tours and productions
- Vans Warped Tour 1995-2019
- Watcha! Tour
- Taste Of Chaos Festival
- It’s Not Dead Festival
- Vans European Warped Tour
- The Rockstar Energy Mayhem Festival
- Australian Warped Tour
- Vans Warped Tour Japan
- Country Throwdown Tour
- Down From The Mountain Tour
- Taste Of Chaos
- Lolapallooza (’91-’94)
- J-Rock Revolution
- NIN (Downward Spiral Tour)
- Delta Heavy Tour
- Sprite Liquid Mix Tour
- This is Why Wurr Hot Tour
- Great High Mountain Tour
- Crusty Demons Global Assault Tour
- Vans Triple Crown
- Duffing for Dollars Charity Golf Tournament
- Eat’M Conference (Las Vegas)
- Christopher Street West Gay & Lesbian Pride Festival
- Boarding for Breast Cancer Foundation Snowboard and Music Festival
- Girlz Garage
- Neil Bogart Foundation Gala
- Z-100 "Z Zoo Plane to Puerto Rico" Event
- "320 Festival" for Mental Health a partnership with Talinda Bennington
- Recover Outloud Broadcast Las Vegas Fall 2020
- Strange 80's benefit shows 2022-23
- In 2014, 4Fini produced the first Alternative Press (AP) Music Awards show.
- Revolver Golden God Awards
Lyman has appeared in and produced multiple TV series, movies, and documentaries including FUSE TV’s series Warped Roadies (from 2012-2014), No Room For Rockstars (documentary), The Other F Word (documentary), and Alternative Press’s annual AP Music Award Show (2014). He is also producing the upcoming animated musical comedy Under The Boardwalk, from Paramount Animation.
Over the past 20 years, 4Fini has worked with youth-targeted brands including Monster Energy, Rockstar Energy, Vans, Hurley, Volcom, and retailers like Hot Topic, Journeys, and Tilly’s.
Long-term partners and sponsors include Ernie Ball (since 1996), Alternative Press (since 1999), Truth (since 2000), Trojan (partnership starting in 2000), Fuse (since 2004), and Kia (since 2008).
4Fini Productions is a live production house known for producing festivals, events, award shows, and concert tours worldwide.
In 2007, Kevin Lyman’s The Vans Warped Tour and its significance to the punk-rock/skate community was commemorated with a time capsule and exhibit at the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame and Museum. In 2019 the exhibit reopened which ran through March 2021.
In July 2014, 4Fini produced the annual AP Music Awards at The Rock and Roll Hall Of Fame Museum.
Lyman has been a speaker at SXSW 2014, Vegas Music Summit 2014, Launch Music Conference 2014, ASCAP Expo 2014, Cutting Edge Music Business Conference, Billboard’s Mobile Entertainment Live!, and Digital Media Summit.
- "Coachella 2019 - Home". Coachella. Retrieved 28 January 2019.
- "Kevin Lyman - USC Thornton School of Music". music.usc.edu. 4 June 2018. Retrieved 28 January 2019.
- "KHP alumnus Kevin Lyman on the 15th Year of Warped Tour | C.L.A.S.S." Archived from the original on 2013-01-07. Retrieved 2014-03-21.
- Nixon, Chris "Power to (all) the people" U-T San Diego. June 30, 2005
- "Vans Warped Tour® Brings along Another Robust Line of Brand and Non-Profit Partners for 20th Anniversary Tour" Yahoo! Finance. June 9, 2014.
- "4Fini" Retrieved Oct. 9, 2014
- Cohen, Jane and Grossweiner, Bob "Industry Profile: Kevin Lyman" Celebrity Access. Retrieved Oct. 11, 2014
- "4Fini Inc." Manta. Retrieved Oct. 9, 2014
- "4 Fini Inc." Manta. Retrieved Oct. 9, 2014
- "It Takes a Village to Break an Artist" SXSW. Retrieved Oct. 11, 2014
- Baltin, Steve "Warped Tour Returns to Its Roots" Rolling Stone. Mar. 31, 2012
- Sylvain, Vincent "Cutting Edge Announces Kevin Lyman and Michael Kock as Keynote Speakers for New Orleans Music Business Conference" Archived 2015-02-12 at the Wayback Machine Nola Beez. June 21, 2012
- Holloway, Lindsay "Webcams Gone Creative" From Entrepreneur, April 2009. March 12, 2009
- "Jerra Spence Encouraging Empowerment" CBSN, BNET. Dogandpony.com. April 7, 2008
- "The Warrior of Warped: Kevin Lyman" Archived 2015-02-13 at the Wayback Machine Fly Magazine. July 1, 2014
- Gasperini, Kathleen "Vans Warped Tour Kicks-off to Sold-out Capacity; Producer Kevin Lyman Hints at What to Expect from America's Largest Running Tour" Archived 2015-02-12 at the Wayback Machine Music. Accessed Nov. 7, 2014
- "Kevin Lyman" Billboard. Accessed Nov. 7, 2014
- "Vans Warped Tour Announces Attractions and Activities" Archived 2015-02-13 at the Wayback Machine New Noise Magazine. May 31, 2013
- Blaskovich, Sarah "Teens rock into national tour" Star Local Media. July 17, 2007
- "The first #altpress booth at #warpedtour in 1999! #tbt #throwbackthursday" Alternative Press. Oct. 2, 2014
- "Trojan Condoms sponsors Vans Warped Tour" SponsorPitch. Accessed Nov. 7, 2014
- "Vans Warped Tour 2004" Mitch Schneider Organization. Feb. 9, 2004
- "Vans Warped Tour® Brings along Another Robust Line of Brand and Non-Profit Partners for 20th Anniversary Tour" Yahoo! Finance. June 9, 2014
- “Warped: 12 Years of Music, Mayhem and More” Rock and Roll Hall of Fame. Sept. 3, 2007
- "APMAs offer more general admission tickets, expand venue, reveal more details” Alternative Press. May 19, 2014
- "Schedule - sxsw.com". SXSW Schedule 2014. Retrieved 28 January 2019.
- "Vegas Music Summit 2014 Announces Kevin Lyman, Hot Water Music, The Flatliners and More" Archived 2015-02-12 at the Wayback Machine
- "Warped Tour founder Kevin Lyman to speak at LAUNCH Music Conference in Lancaster". PennLive.com. 8 April 2014. Retrieved 28 January 2019.
- ""Kevin Lyman"". Retrieved 28 January 2019.
- "Keynote Presentations Announced for Billboard's Mobile Entertainment Live! (Formerly MECCA). - Free Online Library". www.thefreelibrary.com. Retrieved 28 January 2019.
- "Speaker Details for Kevin Lyman". tech-innovation-summit.com. Retrieved 28 January 2019.