Underground ticket gate
|Location||Miyakawasuji Hatchōme, Higashiyama, Kyoto, Kyoto
|Operated by||Keihan Electric Railway|
|Line(s)||Keihan Main Line|
|Previous names||Gojō (until 2008)|
|Passengers (FY2015)||3.3 million|
- Keihan Electric Railway Keihan Main Line
The station has one island platform underground, and is located under the junction on Kawabata-dori and Gojo-dori.
|1||■ Keihan Main Line||for Sanjō and Demachiyanagi|
|2||■ Keihan Main Line||for Chūshojima, Hirakatashi, Yodoyabashi and Nakanoshima|
- Otani Hombyo
- Gojo Bridge (Kamo River)
- Gojo-dori (Japan National Route 1)
- Higashiyama Ward Building
|Keihan Main Line|
Commuter Sub Express (only running for Yodoyabashi or Nakanoshima in the morning on weekdays)
|Rapid Express: Does not stop at this station|
|Commuter Rapid Express (only running for Nakanoshima in the morning on weekdays): Does not stop at this station|
|Limited Express: Does not stop at this station|
- 第8章 都市施設 [Chapter 8: Urban facilities]. 京都市統計書 [Statistics of Kyoto City] (in Japanese). City of Kyoto. 2017.
- Keihan Electric Railway (November 6, 2007). 京都市内の京阪線3駅の駅名を変更します (PDF) (in Japanese). Archived from the original (PDF) on July 19, 2011. Retrieved 2008-06-22.
- Keihan Electric Railway. 中之島線とは？ (in Japanese). Archived from the original on 2008-06-10. Retrieved 2008-06-22. (Nakanoshima Line to open October 19, 2008)
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Kiyomizu-Gojo Station.|