From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Location||Kuzuha-Hanazonocho, Hirakata, Osaka
|Operated by||Keihan Electric Railway|
|Line(s)||Keihan Main Line|
|Passengers ()||61,802 daily|
|Kuzuha Station layout|
The new KUZUHA MALL, built in 2004, is in front of the station.
|1, 2||■ Keihan Main Line||for Chushojima, Sanjo and Demachiyanagi|
|3, 4||■ Keihan Main Line||for Hirakatashi, Kyobashi,Yodoyabashi and Nakanoshima|
- KUZUHA MALL
- Osaka Dental University Kuzuha Campus
- Keihan Bus terminal
- April 15, 1910 - Station opens as the Keihan Main Line begins operation.
- June 20, 1971 - Station moves about 300 meters towards Osaka to the present location. Promoted to an express stop.
- April 1, 1972 - Keihan opens Kuzuha Mall shopping center in front of the station.
- September 6, 2003 - Promoted to a limited express stop.
|Keihan Railway Keihan Main Line|
|Makino||Commuter Sub Express
(in the morning on weekdays, only westbound for Yodoyabashi or Nakanoshima)
|Hirakatashi||Midnight Express (terminating)||Terminus|
|Hirakatashi||Commuter Rapid Express
(in the morning on weekdays, only westbound for Nakanoshima)
- Starting only: Semi-Express (区間急行)
- Terminating only: Midnight Express (深夜急行) (arriving at 0:50 a.m.)
|This Osaka Prefecture railroad station-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Kuzuha Station.|