|Date of birth||5 December 1931|
|Place of birth||Louny, Czechoslovakia|
|Date of death||21 March 2011(aged 79)|
|Place of death||Ostředek, Czech Republic|
|1977–1979||Royal Antwerp FC|
|1979–1980||K. Beerschot V.A.C.|
|* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only|
He was a participant in the 1962 FIFA World Cup, where Czechoslovakia won the silver medal.
After end of his playing career he worked as a football manager and coached Dukla Praha and briefly Czechoslovakia national team. He won the championship title with Dukla as a coach in 1982.
- "Ladislav Novak - International Appearances". The Rec.Sport.Soccer Statistics Foundation.
- iDNES.cz: Loučíme se s fotbalovým rytířem, řekl Hašek na pohřbu Ladislava Nováka, 28 March 2011.
- "Archived copy". Archived from the original on 5 September 2009. Retrieved 8 September 2009.CS1 maint: Archived copy as title (link)
- Ladislav Novák at FAČR (in Czech)
- Zemřel fotbalový rytíř, kapitán stříbrných „Chilanů“ Novák at iDNES.cz, 21 March 2011. (in Czech)
|This biographical article related to association football in the Czech Republic, about a defender, is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|