|Created by||César Sierra|
|Story by||Ximena Escalante|
|Opening theme||"La Criada" by Amandititita|
|Country of origin||Mexico|
|No. of episodes||103|
|Production company(s)||TV Azteca|
|Distributor||TV Azteca Internacional|
|Original network||Azteca Uno|
|Picture format||HDTV 1080i|
|Audio format||Stereophonic sound|
|Original release||September 18, 2017– February 9, 2018|
|Preceded by||Nada personal|
|Followed by||El César|
Las Malcriadas (English: Bad Maids) is a Mexican telenovela produced and directed by Joshua Mintz for TV Azteca. It is an original story by Ximena Escalante and written by César Sierra and Carlos Madrid and directed by Mintz, Moisés Urquidi and Raúl Caballero. It stars Sara Maldonado as the titular character. Production started on June 28, 2017 and it premiered on September 18, 2017.
The series follows the story of Laura (Sara Maldonado), a young journalist who suffers the loss of her mother and cleaning her personal belongings, discovers evidence that leads her to assume that her biological mother was another woman. Full of sadness for the death of her adoptive mother and with anger towards her family for having lied to her, Laura makes the most difficult decision of her life and decides to look for information that leads her to find the whereabouts of the woman who gave her life. In this process she discovers that her journey is more dangerous than she imagined, and will have to face a series of experiences that she never imagined to live—In this way—Laura will meet four other brave women, full of dreams, and with an immense desire to get ahead, who will be their companions of adventures. However, she will also encounter dark characters who will do what is necessary for Laura not to discover everything behind her origin. Later, Laura and these women will be identified by the press and society as Las Malcriadas, as they are accused of some crimes.
- Sara Maldonado as Laura Espinosa
- Ernesto Laguardia as Mario Espinosa
- Gonzalo García Vivanco as Diego Mendoza
- Rebecca Jones as Catalina Basurto
- Carlos Torres as Jerónimo Aguirre
- Ivonne Montero as Rosa Ochoa
- Cynthia Rodríguez as Teresa Villa
- Alejandra Ambrosi as Stephanie Basurto
- Juanita Arias as Esmirna Benavente
- Elsa Ortiz as Dunia García
- Javier Díaz Dueñas as Julian
- Rodrigo Cachero as Joaquín Figueroa
- Martín Barba as Eduardo Espinosa
- Blanca Calderón as TBA
- Mar Carrera as Lidia
- Laura Palma as Gabriela Rodríguez de Figueroa / Úrsula
- Ernesto Álvarez as Silvio Luna
- Sebastián Caicedo as Jaime Rosales
- Vince Miranda as Acevedo
- Heriberto Méndez as ablo Jiménez
- Alexis Meana as Andrés Jiménez
- Anna Carreiro as Sabrina Altieri
- Verónica Terán as Martha
- Jorge Fink as Fermín Rojas
- Anna Silvia Garza as Cruz Palacios
- Fátima Molina as Yuridia Cavarca
- Andrea Torre as Brenda
- Gina Moret as Irma
- Bárbara Falconi as Avelina
- Daniela Berriel as TBA
- Carlos Girón as Mateo Altieri
- Dasha Santoyo as TBA
- Andrea Carreiro as TBA
- Camila Rojas as Concha
- Margarita Vega as TBA
- Héctor Parra as TBA
- Carlos Álvarez as TBA
- David Alejandro as TBA
- Mitizi Cadena as TBA
- Ulises Ávila as TBA
- Dolores Heredia as Juana
- Héctor Parra
|Season||Timeslot (ET)||Episodes||First aired||Last aired||Avg. viewers|
|1||Mon–Fri 9:30pm||103||September 18, 2017||1.5||February 9, 2018||1.3||TBD|
- "Abogan por "Las Malcriadas"". eluniversal.com.mx (in Spanish). Retrieved 6 September 2017.
- Rubio, Flor. "Cambian fecha de estreno de "Las malcriadas" al 18 de septiembre". radioformula.com.mx (in Spanish). Grupo Fórmula. Retrieved 1 September 2017.
- "Bad Maids". aztecainternacional.com. Retrieved 20 October 2017.
- "TV Azteca producirá 5 teleseries en 2017". newslinereport.com (in Spanish). Retrieved 28 May 2017.
- "Las malcriadas, nueva telenovela de TV Azteca". mastelenovelas.com (in Spanish). Retrieved 28 May 2017.
- "TV Azteca revela el elenco de Las malcriadas". todotvnews.com (in Spanish). Retrieved 28 May 2017.
- Ortiz, Viviana. "Rebecca Jones, Sara Maldonado y Ernesto Laguardia llegan a TvAzteca". publimetro.com.mx (in Spanish). Retrieved 28 May 2017.
- Solís, Erik. "Inician las grabaciones de 'Las Malcriadas'". milenio.com (in Spanish). Retrieved 1 July 2017.
- "'Tan amigos como siempre con Televisa': Ernesto Laguardia se va a TV Azteca". mundohispanico.com (in Spanish). Retrieved 28 May 2017.
- Poza, Javier. "En "Las malcriadas" habrá tramas y subtramas muy interesantes: Jones". radioformula.com.mx (in Spanish). Grupo Fórmula. Retrieved 28 May 2017.
- Aragón, Hatdadiel. "TV Azteca ahora aguantará a cinco malcriadas". debate.com.mx (in Spanish). Retrieved 1 July 2017.
- "Héctor Parra en "Las Malcriadas"". eloccidental.com.mx (in Spanish). Retrieved 21 July 2017.
- Woodside, Maxine. "Estreno "Caer en tentación" supera rating de "Las malcriadas"". radioformula.com.mx (in Spanish). Grupo Fórmula. Retrieved 19 September 2017.
- "Rating México - Lunes 18 de septiembre de 2017". twitter.com (in Spanish). Produ.com. Retrieved 22 September 2017.
- @PRODU (14 March 2018). "Ratings México - 9 de febrero de 2018" (Tweet) (in Spanish) – via Twitter.
|This article about Mexican telenovelas is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|