List of Baywatch characters
(Redirected from Leigh Dyer (Baywatch))Jump to navigation Jump to search
This is a compilation of the characters found in the TV series Baywatch and Baywatch: Hawaii.
|Character||Portrayed by||Baywatch||Baywatch: Hawaii||Appearances|
|Mitch Buchannon||David Hasselhoff||Main||220|
|Hobie Buchannon||Brandon Call
(Pilot Movie + Season 1)
Jeremy Jackson (Seasons 2–10)
|Michael "Newmie" Newman||Michael Newman||Guest||Recurring||Main||150|
|Garner Ellerbee||Gregory Alan Williams||Main||Recurring||Main||Guest||94|
|Craig Pomeroy||Parker Stevenson||Main||Recurring||30|
|Gina Pomeroy||Gina Hecht
(Rest of Season 1)
|Eddie Kramer||Billy Warlock||Main[a]||48|
|Shauni McClain||Erika Eleniak||Main[a]||47|
|Don Thorpe||Monte Markham||Main||44|
|Jill Riley||Shawn Weatherly||Main[b]||22|
|Trevor Cole||Peter Phelps||Main||22|
|John D. Cort||John Allen Nelson||Main||Guest||Guest||15|
|Ben Edwards||Richard Jaeckel||Main||Guest||30|
|Harvey Miller||Tom McTigue||Main||22|
|Casey Jean "C.J." Parker||Pamela Anderson[c]||Main||111|
|Stephanie Holden||Alexandra Paul||Main[d]||Guest||93|
|Roberta "Summer" Quinn||Nicole Eggert||Main||46|
|Matt Brody||David Charvet||Main||Guest||71|
|Jimmy Slade||Kelly Slater||Main[d]||Guest||27|
|Caroline Holden||Yasmine Bleeth||Guest[e]||Main||Guest||71|
|Logan Fowler||Jaason Simmons||Main||Guest||48|
|Neely Capshaw||Heather Campbell
Gena Lee Nolin
|Guest[f]||Main||Recurring||1 (H. Campbell)|
6 (J. Campbell)
|Cody Madison||David Chokachi||Main||86|
|Samantha Thomas||Nancy Valen||Main[g]||23|
|Donna Marco||Donna D'Errico||Main||44|
|Jordan Tate||Traci Bingham||Main[h]||44|
|Manny Gutierrez||José Solano||Main||Guest||47|
|Lani McKenzie||Carmen Electra||Main||22|
|Taylor Walsh||Angelica Bridges||Main[i]||22|
|Jack "J.D." Darius||Michael Bergin||Main[i]||88|
|Skylar Bergman||Marliece Andrada||Guest||Main[j]||5|
|April Giminski||Kelly Packard||Main||50|
|Alex Ryker||Mitzi Kapture||Main[k]||22|
|Jessie Owens||Brooke Burns||Main[l]||Guest||42|
|Sean Monroe||Jason Brooks||Main||45|
|Allie Reese||Simmone Mackinnon||Guest[m]||Main||24|
|Dawn Masterton||Brandy Ledford||Main[n]||22|
|Kekoa Tanaka||Stacy Kamano||Main||44|
|Jason Ioane[o]||Jason Momoa||Main||44|
|Jenna Avid||Krista Allen||Recurring||Main||26|
|Leigh Dyer||Brande Roderick||Main||22|
|Zack McEwan||Charlie Brumbly||Main||22|
- Erika Eleniak and Billy Warlock leave in "River of No Return, Part II" (episode 3.2). This was Eleniak's final Baywatch appearance, Warlock would return on its spin-off Baywatch Nights.
- Shawn Weatherly leaves in "Shark Derby" (episode 1.19).
- In seasons 6 and 7, Pamela Anderson credited as Pamela Lee following her marriage to Tommy Lee.
- Alexandra Paul and Kelly Slater debut in "Tequila Bay" (episode 3.3).
- Yasmine Bleeth first appears in "Tentacles, Part II" (episode 4.7).
- Heather Campbell first appears in "Wet N' Wild" (episode 5.22). The actress was replaced by Gena Lee Nolin in subsequent seasons and Jennifer Campbell in season 9 after Nolin chose not to reprise her role.
- Nancy Valen first appears in "Panic at Malibu Pier" pilot episode, but she returns in the series as a regular cast member in "The Contest" (episode 7.2).
- Traci Bingham debuts in "The Contest" (episode 7.2) and leaves in "Quarantine" (episode 8.18), although she remained in the opening credits for the remainder of season eight.
- Angelica Bridges and Michael Bergin debut in "The Choice" (episode 8.3).
- Marliece Andrada leaves in "Memorial Day" (episode 8.4), although she remained in the opening credits for the rest of that season.
- Mitzi Kapture debuts in "Sharks, Lies and Videotape" (episode 9.3).
- Brooke Burns debuts in "The Natural" (episode 9.5).
- Simmone Mackinnon first appears in "Baywatch Down Under, Part I" (episode 9.16).
- Brandy Ledford debuts in "Weak Link" (episode 10.3).
- In season 10, the character shows Jason, but in season 11, it added "Ioane" under his last name.
Baywatch (1989–1990; 1991–1999)
- Mitchell "Mitch" Buchannon (David Hasselhoff); (Pilot; seasons 1–9) - Mitch is the lead lifeguard who in the pilot received a promotion to lieutenant. He has a son called Hobie with his former wife Gayle. Due to Gayle's new job requiring frequent travel for the first year, it was decided Hobie would stay with Mitch while she moved to Ohio. Note: In the 2017 Baywatch feature film, he is played by Dwayne Johnson.
- Craig Pomeroy (Parker Stevenson); (Pilot; season 1, recurring seasons 8–9) - Craig was a lawyer as well as a lifeguard, however part way through Season 1, he quits from the law firm he was working for to become a full-time lifeguard at Baywatch. He then set-up his own private practice so he could continue to be a lawyer from home and still lifeguard but then left after Season 1 to start a family away from Los Angeles. Craig is married to Gina Pomeroy in Season 1, but is later revealed to be divorced upon returning in Season 8. Thereafter, he begins a relationship with lifeguard April Giminski.
- Jill Riley (Shawn Weatherly); (Pilot; season 1) was the most experienced female lifeguard on the service, she trained Shauni McClain on how to become a better lifeguard and was respected by all of her friends at Baywatch. She died from blood embolism caused by a shark attack ("Shark Derby").
- Eddie Kramer (Billy Warlock); (Pilot; seasons 1–3) - Eddie began life on Baywatch as a teenager with a complicated background. Being placed into the foster care system at a very early age, he learned to look out for himself and took up boxing, which got him into trouble quite a few times while in his first year on Baywatch. Eddie is homeless at first but is helped out by fellow lifeguard Craig Pomeroy (Parker Stevenson) whom he and his wife, Gina, invited Eddie to live with them and they took on the role as surrogate parents that Eddie never had from being in foster care. When the Pomeroys left at the end of Season 1, Eddie was able to secure a place of his own and developed a relationship with fellow lifeguard Shauni McClain. Even though Shauni's father didn't approve of his daughter dating a lifeguard even though she was one herself. When Eddie saved his other daughter's life, he still didn't respect him, but despite this, they eventually married and moved to Australia.
-  In season 2, Billy was moved from a regular cast member to supporting lead, replacing Stevenson. He would remain there until his departure along with Erika in the beginning of Season 3. After his departure in 1992, Warlock explained his departure was voluntary as he had been unhappy with the direction Baywatch had taken. Warlock later reprised his character for one episode in the spin-off series, Baywatch Nights in 1996 and also in the 2003 television movie, Baywatch: Hawaiian Wedding.
- Shauni McClain (Erika Eleniak); (Pilot; seasons 1–3) - Shauni started out the series as a spoiled rich girl and was a complete rookie when she started out as a lifeguard with Baywatch, being scared of people drowning and freezing up when people needed CPR. Seeing her potential Mitch put under the wing of experienced senior lifeguard Jill Riley (Shawn Weatherly), where she became confident in her abilities. After Jill died due to a Shark attack it affected Shauni quite a lot as the two had become close friends. She also fell for her colleague Eddie Kramer (Billy Warlock), after the two got together she realised what a brat she seemed and mellowed. It was also revealed that her father disapproved of her vocation thinking she was just sitting around the beach all day doing nothing of importance. When he saw her doing rescue he realised how important her job was, however, he did not approve of Shawni dating Eddie and wanted her to date someone better. Shawni disowned her dad and then married Eddie anyway.
- Note: Their onscreen chemistry and romance became real for a time. Erika Eleniak played in 44 episodes of the first and second seasons, and first two episodes of the third season, she was the show's female mainstay from 1989 until 1992. It was reported by both producers and Erika herself that her departure was due to her dislike for the direction the show was taking.
- Trevor Cole (Peter Phelps); (Pilot; season 1); Trevor was a cocky and arrogant clubhouse lifeguard who would rather save beautiful women than anyone else in trouble. After a boat party that left his then-girlfriend fighting for her life, how realized how little about life-guarding he actually knew. When Mitch made a suggestion to his bosses that he should be county certified, he joined Baywatch Rookie School where he passed top of his class. During his time as an L.A county lifeguard, Cole made a number of preventions, earning the respect of his colleagues and those superior to him (including Mitch, who had previously disliked Cole for his amateur life-guarding and his attitude towards the job). Towards the end of his stay at Baywatch, there were hints of a romance between him and Jill Riley (Shawn Weatherly), but Cole was absent the day Jill died from a shark attack and Phelps left the show the episode later. All the while his disappearance was not addressed in the show. It's assumed that Cole went back home as he had previously expressed interest in returning to Sydney, Australia.
- Hobie Buchannon (Brandon Call, Pilot; season 1 and Jeremy Jackson, seasons 2–9) - the son of Mitch Buchannon; through his time on the show, the audience sees him grow up from a young boy of 12 to adult. He later forms a romantic relationship with his long-time crush, Summer Quinn. His parents are divorced and his mom, Gayle appears in several episodes. According to Hasselhoff, the role almost went to Leonardo DiCaprio.
- Don Thorpe (Monte Markham); (Pilot; seasons 1–2) - A Senior lifeguard with the rank of Captain. He appears in the 2017 Baywatch feature film, he is played by Rob Huebel.
- Gina Pomeroy (Gina Hecht, pilot episode; and Holly Gagnier, season 1) - Craig's loving and supporting wife.
- Garner Ellerbee (Gregory Alan Williams); (seasons 1, 3–5, recurring seasons 2 and 8) - A good friend of the lifeguards. A police officer who patrols the beach but hates the water. He appears in the 2017 Baywatch feature film, where he is played by Yahya Abdul-Mateen II.
- John D. Cort (John Allen Nelson); (season 1, recurring seasons 2, 4–5) - A former lifeguard who appears and disappears from time to time and was rather dodgy and often got Mitch in trouble with illegal money-making schemes. He had a close friendship with Eddie Krammer and started a relationship with C.J. Parker but eventually succumbed to blindness.
- Harvey Miller (Tom McTigue); (season 2) A quiet, introverted lifeguard who often had lofty dreams of seducing beautiful women who were way out of his league. He would also try his hand at being an entrepreneur coming up with get-rich-quick schemes any chance he could.
- Ben Edwards (Richard Jaeckel); (season 2, recurring seasons 3–4) - Edwards was part of the first team of lifeguards at Baywatch (formed in the 1950s), known as 'The Red Knights'. He was the longest serving lifeguard at Baywatch and retired in 1994. Ben had a close relationship with Mitch Buchannon, and served as a mentor to him. Sometime before the series started, Ben had crushed his hip when he jumped from a huge height to save a drowning fisherman. He was unable to swim after this injury and required the use of a walking cane. Captain Thorpe promoted Ben to lieutenant instead of firing him. He was eventually promoted to captain, after Thorpe's departure. The day he resigned, he made his final rescue when he jumped off a pier to save a young boy. He was then happy to 'go out on top'.
- Roberta "Summer" Quinn (Nicole Eggert); (seasons 3–4) - Summer and her mother, Jackie, moved to California to escape Jackie's abusive ex-boyfriend. They traveled across the country in their trailer and set up home in a local trailer park. Summer was a star athlete in her hometown winning many awards for swimming. Her mother's ex-boyfriend tracked them down and confronted Summer. When he began to get physical with her, Matt Brody stepped in and stopped him. This was the start of a long friendship between the two. Later, with the help of C.J. Parker, Summer overcame bulimia. Summer then left to pursue her education at a university. She is a main character in the 2017 Baywatch feature film, where she is played by Alexandra Daddario.
- Matt Brody (David Charvet); (seasons 3–5, recurring season 6) - Matt had a long-term relationship with Summer Quinn in the fourth season, and pursued a similar relationship with C.J. Parker in the fifth and sixth seasons. He was forced to resign because of a phony sexual harassment lawsuit filed by series 'bad girl,' Neely Capshaw, but was reinstated after the lawsuit proved to be false. After a while, Matt went back to France unable to cope with Neely's return. He eventually returned, but after going on a holiday with some members of the team, he was never seen again, which suggests he returned to France again. He is a main character in the 2017 Baywatch feature film, where he is played by Zac Efron.
- Casey Jean "C.J." Parker (Pamela Anderson); (seasons 3–7) A strongly dedicated lifeguard who is also the object of desire from several men on the beach. Eventually left Baywatch and got married to a rock singer in Mexico, but unfortunately, it didn't last. She later opened up a Beach cafe in Hawaii and married one of her waiters Lorenzo. UGO.com voted C.J. Parker one of the top 10 blondes. She is a main character in the 2017 Baywatch feature film, where she is played by Kelly Rohrbach.
- Jimmy Slade (Kelly Slater); (season 3, recurring season 4) - Jimmy Slade was a main character during the third season and had a gift for surfing. He was constantly trying to become a professional surfer and had a romantic relationship with Summer Quinn. He had a very strict, abusive military father, whom he did not get along with, and a mother who abandoned him. Due to his family circumstances, he lived alone on the beach in his van. He eventually did break into the professional circuit and left Baywatch to move to Hawaii.
- Stephanie Holden (Alexandra Paul); (seasons 3–6, recurring season 7) - Stephanie was seven years old, her father died in a helicopter crash in Vietnam. This affected her deeply and she developed a huge fear of helicopters. Stephanie was eventually abandoned by her mother and was raised by her grandmother. She developed a romantic relationship with Mitch Buchannon, and the two became very serious. The relationship ended abruptly when Stephanie left Mitch without explanation (she was married and didn't believe in pre- or extramarital sex). Stephanie and Mitch eventually got over their differences and formed a strong friendship. She dies in season 7 from a lightning strike while at sea. Paul later reprised her role as the late Stephanie in a second-season episode of the spin-off series, Baywatch Nights in 1997. This scene was a near-death hallucination by Mitch. In 2003, Paul played a Stephanie doppelganger named Alison Ford in the TV-movie, Baywatch: Hawaiian Wedding. She appears in the 2017 Baywatch feature film, where she is played by Ilfenesh Hadera.
- Caroline Holden (Yasmine Bleeth); (seasons 5–7, recurring season 4 & 8) - Stephanie's younger sister who is a determined teenage girl but is also very stubborn especially when it comes to her love life.
- Logan Fowler (Jaason Simmons) - (seasons 5–6, recurring season 7); first appearance was in the season 5 premiere. The character had just recently arrived in California from Tasmania as part of a lifeguard exchange program. He had a reputation as being a top lifeguard in Australia but immediately began to cause problems once he arrived at Baywatch. He did not work well in a team or obey orders from his superiors, this caused him to clash with many of his fellow lifeguards, including Matt Brody and C.J. Parker. He also suffered from a childhood memory of watching his father, also a lifeguard, die in the line of duty while saving people from a burning boat, but was unable to escape himself before it exploded.
- Cody Madison (David Chokachi); (seasons 6–9) - An aspiring Olympic swimmer sidelined by an irregular heartbeat. Mostly he is like a Tom Cruise of Baywatch, because of the women in Baywatch throwing themselves to him like he was a rock star. He had relationships with fellow lifeguards, C.J. Parker and Lani McKenzie. However both left him and got married.
- Neely Capshaw (Heather Campbell (season 5); Gena Lee Nolin seasons 6–8; and Jennifer Campbell, recurring season 9)  - Neely was the show's resident 'bad girl,' being in constant conflict with her fellow employees and her boss, Mitch Buchannon. She was re-made as a 'good girl' in season 7, and got her lifeguard re-certification after Mitch and Donna Marco (Donna D'Errico) learn of her saving an elderly heart attack victim with CPR following a botched drugstore robbery. Neely became romantically involved with Mitch and they eventually got married, after which she returned to her conniving ways. However, it was later revealed that she had only done so because Mitch's life was in danger and she was trying to protect him. During the Baywatch reunion movie, Neely is last seen trying to get back together with Mitch.
- Mike "Newmie" Newman (Michael Newman); (seasons 7–9, recurring seasons 1–6) - Another one of Baywatch's longest surviving lifeguards. He played a caricature of himself and continued onto Baywatch: Hawaii.
- Samantha Thomas (Nancy Valen); (season 7) - Samantha was a lifeguard captain and had an elevated position at Baywatch headquarters. Occasionally got on Mitch's nerves and formed a relationship with him.
- Manny Gutierrez (José Solano); (seasons 7–8, recurring season 9) - Manny was one of the younger members of Baywatch. He was taken on permanently by Mitch Buchannon following an outstanding physical test. Manny was in a life-threatening accident and was in a wheelchair for a significant amount of time.
- Donna Marco (Donna D'Errico); (seasons 7–8) - D'Errico originally joined the cast of the spin-off series, Baywatch Nights midway through its first season in 1996. Her character became the new owner of the nightclub/bar, Nights, while aspiring to become a lifeguard at Baywatch. During the second season of Baywatch Nights, D'Errico also joined the cast of the parent series, Baywatch, simultaneously appearing on both series during the 1996–1997 season. After the cancellation of Baywatch Nights in 1997, she continued on the original Baywatch series for the 1997–1998 season.
- Jordan Tate (Traci Bingham); (seasons 7–8)
- Jack "J.D." Darius (Michael Bergin); (seasons 8–9) - J.D was one of the few characters to continue into the Baywatch Hawaii era and also appeared in the 2003 reunion movie, Baywatch: Hawaiian Wedding. A failed pier rescue by J.D. resulted in a victim getting crushed and dying in J.D.'s arms. Blaming himself for the death, he suffered PTSD and took time off to deal with it. He had relationships with fellow lifeguards Jessie, Kekoa and Leigh. But eventually got back with Kekoa.
- Lani McKenzie (Carmen Electra); (season 8) - Lani was a lifeguard who also had great dreams of becoming a famous dancer. She eventually left Baywatch to pursue her dancing career in Las Vegas, but was then hired by C.J. Parker as an entertainer for her beach cafe. Electra crossed-over her Baywatch character, Lani, to another series, Pacific Blue for one episode during the 1997–1998 season.
- April Giminski (Kelly Packard); (seasons 8–9); the only female character to cross over between Season 8 & Season 9 after the rest of the female Baywatch cast were all let go during what was described as the "Baywatch Bloodbath".
- Skylar Bergman (Marliece Andrada); (season 8) - Skylar was a skilled lifeguard who only appeared in a few episodes. She was a friend of Lani and April.
- Taylor Walsh (Angelica Bridges); (season 8) - Taylor was a lieutenant who replaced Mitch when he was promoted to Captain in 1997.
- Jessica "Jessie" Owens (Brooke Burns); (season 9); continued onto Baywatch: Hawaii - Jessie first came to Baywatch as a cleaner, who occasionally made mistakes, but after the other lifeguards saw how talented she was in saving lives, she was added to the team.
- Alex Ryker (Mitzi Kapture); (season 9) - A former member of a rival lifeguard team called "Bayguard" but after their team were setting up their rescues, she quit and joined the Baywatch team.
- Gayle Buchannon (Wendie Malick); (Pilot; season 1-2, 4 h4-5) - Mitch's former wife and restaurant consultant, who always struggled with the fact that Mitch was always on lifeguard duty 24 hours a day.
- Jenny Drake (Jandi Swanson) - Hobie's first girlfriend, who appeared for 3 episodes.
- Amanda Keller (Sherilyn Wolter); (season 1) - Hobie's school teacher and one of Mitch's many love interests who appeared in 3 episodes.
- Kaye Morgan (Pamela Bach); (seasons 2–3, 5–6) - A former newspaper reporter who became sick of the politics at the paper she worked for, so she then went on to create her own community paper. Note: Pamela Bach portrayed two other characters in later seasons and also made an appearance as another character in the first season Baywatch Hawaii.
- Jackie Quinn (Susan Anton); (recurring seasons 3–5) - Summer's mother. She briefly dated Mitch.
- Sheryl Whalen (Ingrid Walters); (recurring season 8–9)
Baywatch Nights (1995–97)
- Mitchell "Mitch" Buchannon (David Hasselhoff); (seasons 1 & 2)
- Garner Ellerbee (Gregory Alan Williams); (Season 1)
- Ryan McBride (Angie Harmon); (seasons 1 & 2)
- Destiny Desimone (Lisa Stahl); (recurring episodes 1–10)
- Lou Raymond (Lou Rawls); (Season 1)
- Griff Walker (Eddie Cibrian); (recurring episodes 11–44)
- Donna Marco (Donna D'Errico); (recurring episodes 11–44)
- Diamont Teague (Dorian Gregory); (Season 2)
Baywatch: Hawaii (1999–2001)
- Mitchell "Mitch" Buchannon (David Hasselhoff); (season 1)
- Jessica "Jessie" Owens (Brooke Burns); (season 1, recurring season 2)
- Jack "J.D." Darius (Michael Bergin); (seasons 1–2)
- Sean Monroe (Jason Brooks); (seasons 1–2); a dedicated lifeguard, who thinks that he is making a difference in the world with his job. Mitch chooses him to be in charge of Baywatch Hawaii. Despite Sean's emotional strength, he has his demons. He blames himself for the death of his son Ben whom he was unable to save from drowning, which led to a divorce from his wife. After taking a charge of Baywatch Hawaii, Sean successfully manages a good team of lifeguards.
- Mike "Newmie" Newman (Michael Newman); (season 1, recurring season 2)
- Dawn Masterson (Brandy Ledford); (season 1) ; Dawn was an archeologist and an expert in the human body, often testing experiments on herself that she learned in other countries. She is sometimes a bit of a gossip and her attitude sometimes makes her fall out with the other lifeguards but she is still an asset to the team.
- Allie Reese (Simmone Jade Mackinnon); (season 1); An Australian lifeguard who was hired after Mitch had seen her in action on his Australian vacation. She is very good at handling lifeboats and is a qualified helicopter pilot.
- Jason Ioane (Jason Momoa); (seasons 1–2); originally from Hawaii, Jason moved to Texas with his mother when he was very young after his father disappeared. At nineteen years old, he was the youngest of the lifeguards at Baywatch Hawaii. Jason found it hard to work as part of a team, being very headstrong. He was often cited as the best water person on the team. Jason was introduced to a wise Hawaiian man named Ko Lani, who helped put him in touch with his Hawaiian heritage, something that Jason became very passionate about. Eventually, he was accepted as one of the Hawaiian people and went through a traditional ceremony to mark it.
- Kekoa Tanaka (Stacy Kamano), (seasons 1–2); half Japanese, half Hawaiian. She didn't get on with Jessie Owens at first because of her untidiness and thinking she was after her boyfriend J.D, but they gradually formed a friendship. However, after Jessie left J.D., Kekoa started a relationship with him herself.
- Kai Colburn (Kala'i Miller); (recurring season 1)
- Brian Keaulana ; as himself (seasons 1–2)
- Jenna Avid (Krista Allen); (season 2, recurring season 1); Jenna was the series' femme fatale as Neely Capshaw was in the original series. She is an extremely selfish character and can be particularly vindictive, especially toward Sean Monroe, whom she taunts throughout the series. Eventually, however, the two fall in love.
- Zachary "Zack" McEwan (Charlie Brumbly); (season 2); a close friend of Jason Ioane, Zach has an inflated opinion of himself. He sports an extreme quiff-style of surfer hair and Elvis-style aviator sunglasses and Hawaiian clothing.
- Leigh Dyer (Brande Roderick); (season 2)
- Carrie Sharp (Alicia Rickter); (Season 2) A rookie lifeguard who enjoyed her job at first, until she was pursued by a stalker which added to her leaving after finding how much pressure the job was starting to become.
- Hideki Tanaka (Pat Morita); (recurring season 2); Kekoa's father, a wealthy Japanese business man with a high standard of living and morals.
- Note: This was an on-screen relationship that turned real.
- Leonardo DiCaprio almost cast in Baywatch; article; Times of India; accessed.
- "The Top 11 Blondes in Entertainment". UGO.com. 2007-08-24. Retrieved 2013-10-30.
- The Complete Directory to Prime Time Network and Cable TV Shows 1946–Present. Ballantine Books. 2003. p. 95. ISBN 0-345-45542-8.
- Note:a pregnant Nolin left after season 8 being unhappy with her rate of pay/episode).
- The Complete Directory to Prime Time Network and Cable TV Shows 1946–present. Ballantine Books. 2003. p. 95. ISBN 0-345-45542-8.