|Born||November 20, 1970|
Harrisonville, Missouri, U.S.
(m. 2002; div. 2007)
Angelica Bridges (born November 20, 1970) is an American actress, model, and singer. She was given a pictorial spread in Playboy magazine's November 2001 issue and featured as the issue's cover model.
Bridges is the lead singer of the pop group Strawberry Blonde. She previously starred in The Luxor's show "Fantasy" in Las Vegas, albeit not as one of the dancers; she was the presenter and singer.
Bridges sued Souray for $14 million in 2013, alleging "breach of implied contract, fraud and deceit and bad-faith denial of their marital agreement." Bridges alleged that Souray frequently beat and assaulted her during their marriage. Additionally, Souray was involved in multiple sexual affairs with other women while married, which led to their divorce. Bridges also alleged that Souray abused their two children physically and emotionally, to the point that one of their daughters has had several extended stays in a hospital psychiatric unit, all before the age of 10.
|Your Family or Your Life (TV movie)||2019||Erica Hearns|
|Kicking & Screaming||2017||Herself|
|Million Dollar Matchmaker||2016||Herself|
|Veronica Mars||2006||Sugar Jones|
|The Bold and the Beautiful||2005||Paige|
|Baywatch: Hawaiian Wedding||2003||Taylor Walsh|
|That 70s Show||2001||Model|
|Conan the Adventurer||2000||"Red Sonja"|
|Mortal Kombat Conquest||1998||Omegis|
|Days of Our Lives||1995||Sharon Taylor|
- FHM 100 Sexiest Women in the World 1998
- FHM-US's 100 Sexiest Women 2003
- List of people in Playboy 2000–2009
- Kastilometes, John (August 26, 2010). "Jumping ship was the best move 'Fantasy's' Lorena Peril ever made". Las Vegas Sun. Retrieved July 8, 2021.
- Dotinga, William (24 April 2013). "Actress Seeks $14 Million From NHL Star Ex". Courthouse News Service. Retrieved 12 September 2018.
- "The Doormat and the Lazy Lion". IMDb.