Leonard Mann (actor)
Mann in The Forgotten Pistolero (1969)
March 1, 1947
Albion, New York, U.S.
Leonardo Manzella (born March 1, 1947), best known as Leonard Mann, is an Italian-American film actor. He played numerous leading roles between 1969 and 1989, especially in Spaghetti westerns and "poliziotteschi".
He was discovered by film-producer Manolo Bolognini as he was walking along Via Veneto and Bolognini, impressed by his face that reminded him of Franco Nero and Terence Hill, immediately put him on the screen, launching his career with the leading role of Sebastian in The Forgotten Pistolero.
- The Forgotten Pistolero (1969)
- Chuck Moll (1970)
- Vengeance Is a Dish Served Cold (1971)
- Amore amaro (1974)
- The Body (1974)
- Rudeness (1975)
- The Left Hand of the Law (1976)
- Weapons of Death (1977)
- Wifemistress (1977)
- The Criminals Attack. The Police Respond. (1977)
- Death Steps in the Dark (1977)
- The Perfect Crime (1978)
- The Humanoid (1979)
- Night School (1981)
- Copkiller (1983)
- Unfaithfully Yours (1984)
- Cut and Run (1985)
- Flowers in the Attic (1987)
- Silent Night, Deadly Night 3: Better Watch Out! (1989)
- Curti, Roberto (2013). Italian Crime Filmography, 1968–1980. McFarland. p. 140. ISBN 978-1-476-61208-9.
- Enrico Lancia, Roberto Poppi. Dizionario del cinema italiano: Gli Attori. Gremese Editore, 2003. p. 19. ISBN 8884402697.
- Marco Giusti. Dizionario del western all'italiana. Mondadori, 2007. p. 381. ISBN 88-04-57277-9.
|This article about an Italian actor or actress is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|