Liberty Township, Jackson County, Kansas
Location in Jackson County
|• Total||35.43 sq mi (91.76 km2)|
|• Land||35.37 sq mi (91.61 km2)|
|• Water||0.06 sq mi (0.14 km2) 0.15%|
|Elevation||1,122 ft (342 m)|
|• Density||14.5/sq mi (5.6/km2)|
|GNIS feature ID||0473454|
Liberty Township was formed in 1872.
Liberty Township covers an area of 35.43 square miles (91.76 square kilometers); of this, 0.06 square miles (0.14 square kilometers) or 0.15 percent is water. The stream of Spring Creek runs through this township.
- Netawaka Township (north)
- Whiting Township (northeast)
- Straight Creek Township (east)
- Garfield Township (southeast)
- Franklin Township (south)
- Banner Township (southwest)
- Jefferson Township (west)
- Wetmore Township, Nemaha County (northwest)
- Barr, Elizabeth N. (1907). Business directory and history of Jackson County. p. 13.
|This article about a location in Jackson County, Kansas is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|