List of international healthcare accreditation organizations
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from List of International Healthcare Accreditation Organizations)
||This article includes a list of references, but its sources remain unclear because it has insufficient inline citations. (September 2013) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)|
This is a list of international healthcare accreditation organizations:
- Australian Council on Healthcare Standards International (ACHSI)
- Accreditation Canada International (ACI)
- HAS (Haute Autorité de Santé)
- ISQua is the umbrella organization responsible for accrediting the Joint Commission International accreditation scheme in the USA and Accreditation Canada International, as well as accreditation organizations in the United Kingdom and Australia.
- New Zealand:
- Quality Health New Zealand (QHNZ); QHNZ quality standards are based on those used in Australia and Canada. QHNZ is accredited by the international umbrella organization, the International Society for Quality in Healthcare (ISQua).
- Saudi Arabia:
- Saudi Central Board for Accreditation of Healthcare Institutions (CBAHI), Jeddah.
- United Kingdom:
- QHA Trent Accreditation
- UKAF (the United Kingdom Accreditation Forum) is responsible for accrediting accreditation schemes in the United Kingdom.
- United States:
- SAS Accreditation (Standards of Accreditation in Health) by Turkish Ministry of Health