List of Scientology organizations
This article needs additional citations for verification. (March 2018) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
The worldwide network of Scientology organizations consists of numerous entities and corporations, located in the United States as well as in other countries. All these organizations are interrelated and connected through an internal hierarchy system, which is called the "Command Channels of Scientology".
At the top of the "Command Channels" are management corporations, such as the Religious Technology Center, the Church of Spiritual Technology, or the Church of Scientology International, who own and license the Scientology trademarks and service marks to other entities and corporations within the internal hierarchy system of the network.
Within the sphere of the upper Scientology management there are also several corporations with specific functions with regard to publication, distribution, administration, and finances. Examples are the Scientology-owned publishing house Bridge Publications or the World Institute of Scientology Enterprises, which promotes and sells Scientology services to businesses and entrepreneurs.
Below the Scientology management are Scientology service organizations ("Churches"), who deliver Scientology services to its members, and so-called secular Scientology organization, who seek to introduce the overall "technology" of the organization's founder L. Ron Hubbard in various parts of today's society. Examples are the Florida-based service organization Church of Scientology Flag Service Organization, Inc., the German "Scientology Kirche Hannover e.V.", or local chapters of the Citizens Commission on Human Rights, an organization that seeks to abolish any form of psychiatry. Most of the Scientology organizations in a geographical area, secular or otherwise, are members of the Clear Expansion Committee, with the goal of clearing the entire community and establishing a Scientology world.
In a response to questions by the Internal Revenue Service (IRS) with regards to its application for tax exemption under section 501(c)3) of the Internal Revenue Code, the Church of Scientology International provided to the IRS a list of Scientology corporations and entities, categorized by their functions and activities.
- Principal organizations
- Church of Scientology
- Religious Technology Center (RTC)
- Church of Spiritual Technology (CST)
- Church of Scientology International (CSI)
- Trademark service organizations
- Inspector General Network (IGN)
- IGN International AB
- Dianetics Centers International (DCI)
- Dianetics Foundation International (DFI)
- Hubbard Dianetics Foundation (HDF)
- WISE, Inc.
- Financial trusts
- Author's Family Trust
- Church of Scientology Religious Trust (CSRT)
- Scientology International Reserves Trust (SIRT)
- Trust for Scientologists
- United States Parishioners Trust
- Flag Ship Trust (FST)
- International Publications Trust
- Scientology Defense Trust
- Financial service organizations
- SOR Services Ltd.
- Nesta Investments Ltd.
- FSO Oklahoma Investments Corporation
- Theta Management Ltd. (TML)
- Publishing houses and organizations
- Author Services Inc. (ASI)
- Bridge Publications Inc. (BPI)
- Golden Era Productions
- New Era Publications ApS
- Scientology Publications Ltd.
- Secular and social management entities
- Association for Better Living and Education (ABLE)
- Applied Scholastics
- Citizens Commission on Human Rights (CCHR)
- Criminon International
- Narconon International
- The Way to Happiness Foundation International
- World Institute of Scientology Enterprises (WISE)
- Other management organizations
- Church of Scientology Celebrity Centre International (CC Int.)
- International Hubbard Ecclesiastical League of Pastors (IHELP)
- Scientology Missions International (SMI)
The Sea Org is an unincorporated management organization.
- Church of Scientology Flag Service Organization
- Church of Scientology Flag Ship Service Organization
- Church of Scientology Western United States
- Church of Scientology Advanced Organization Saint Hill Europe & Africa
- Church of Scientology Religious Education College, Inc.
- Church of Scientology, Inc.
- Unincorporated associations
- International Association of Scientologists (IAS)
- Hubbard Association of Scientologists International (HASI)
- Membership service organizations
- International Association of Scientologists Administrations, N.V. (IASA)
- Membership Services Administrations (UK) Ltd. (MSA)
- "Official website of the Church of Scientology of Hannover in Germany". Scientology-hannover.org. 2010-11-24. Retrieved 2014-06-29.
- Sandra Gonzalez. "Church of Scientology to launch TV channel". CNN Money. Retrieved 12 March 2018.
- Michael O'Connell. "Scientology Poised to Launch TV Network". Hollywood Reporter. Retrieved 12 March 2018.
- Erin Jensen. "Scientology Network will make TV debut Monday, the church says". USAToday. Retrieved 12 March 2018.
- Guardian staff. "Church of Scientology to launch TV network". The Guardian. Retrieved 12 March 2018.
- Associated Press. "New ScientologyTV will put members, founder in spotlight". Washington Post. Retrieved 12 March 2018.