(Redirected from Los Llanos)Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up llanos in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Llanos is the Spanish-language word for plains.
It may also refer to:
- Los Llanos (South America), a region in Colombia and Venezuela
- Venezuelan Llanos, one of the eight geographic-natural region of Venezuela
- Los Llanos, Chile, a region in southern South America
- Los Llanos, Herrera, a corregimiento in Panama
- Llanos de Albacete, a comarca in Spain
- Albacete Airport, also called Aeropuerto de Albacete-Los Llanos
- Los Llanos de Aridane, a municipality on the Canary Islands
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Llanos.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.