The Mach Loop (also known as the Machynlleth Loop) refers to a series of valleys in the United Kingdom in west-central Wales, notable for their use as low-level training areas for fast jet aircraft. The system of valleys lies 8 miles east of Barmouth and is nestled between the towns of Dolgellau to the north and Machynlleth to the south, the latter of which it takes its name from. The training area is within the Low Flying Area (LFA) LFA7, which covers most of Wales.
- YouTube – Typhoons at Mach Loop
- YouTube – Mach Loop at Cad West in 2009 – various aircraft
- YouTube – Mach Loop from rear seat of an RAF Hawk – 2012
- YouTube – F15s, Hawks and Red Arrows at the Mach Loop with ATC Comms – March 2014
- RAF Low Flying Training Timetables
-  – Blog of flight through the Mach Loop in an RAF Hawk
|This article about aviation is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|