Made In China (2019 film)
|Made In China|
Theatrical release poster
|Directed by||Mikhil Musale|
|Written by||Niren Bhatt|
Karan Vyas (dialogues)
|Story by||Mikhil Musale|
John Stewart Eduri
|Cinematography||Anuj Rakesh Dhawan|
|Edited by||Manan Ashwin Mehta|
|Distributed by||AA Films|
Made In China is an upcoming Indian Hindi-language comedy film directed by Mikhil Musale, director of National Award winning Gujarati film Wrong Side Raju. Produced by Dinesh Vijan under Maddock Films, the film stars Rajkummar Rao, Mouni Roy, Boman Irani, and explores the story of a Gujarati businessman, played by Rao, who goes to China to increase his business prospects. Principal photography began in September 2018 and concluded in May 2019. Initially planned to be released in August 2019, the film is scheduled to be theatrically released in India on 25 October 2019, on the occasion of Diwali.
- Rajkummar Rao as Raghuvir Mehta
- Mouni Roy as Rukmini Mehta
- Boman Irani as Dr. Vardhi
- Amyra Dastur
- Paresh Rawal
- Gajraj Rao
- Sumeet Vyas
- Manoj Joshi
- Amit Bimrot
Marketing and release
In October 2018, Rao and Musale announced the release date of 30 August 2019. In July 2019, the release date of the film was declared not yet confirmed, when the makers of the high-budget trilingual film Saaho shifted Saaho's release date from 15 to 30 August 2019. In late-August 2019, it was officially announced that the film has got a new release date, 25 October 2019, clashing with Housefull 4 and Saand Ki Aankh.
|Made In China|
|Soundtrack album by|
|Genre||Feature film soundtrack|
Hindi dance music
|Label||Sony Music India|
The music of the film is composed by Sachin–Jigar while lyrics are written by Vayu, Jigar Saraiya, Priya Saraiya and Niren Bhatt.
|1.||"Odhani"||Niren Bhatt, Jigar Saraiya||Neha Kakkar, Darshan Raval||3:15|
|2.||"Sanedo"||Niren Bhatt, Jigar Saraiya||Mika Singh, Nikhita Gandhi, Benny Dayal||3:51|
|3.||"The Naari Naari Song"||Vayu||Vishal Dadlani, Jonita Gandhi, Sachin-Jigar||3:16|
|4.||"Valam"||Priya Saraiya||Arijit Singh, Priya Saraiya, Sachin-Jigar||3:15|
- "Made In China (2019)". British Board of Film Classification. Retrieved 19 October 2019.
- "Rajkummar Rao to play a Gujarati businessman in his next film titled Made In China". The Indian Express. 15 June 2018. Retrieved 30 October 2018.
- "Rajkummar Rao And Mouni Roy Start Filming Made In China". NDTV.com. Retrieved 30 October 2018.
- "Mouni Roy to star opposite Rajkummar Rao in 'Made In China'?". The Times of India. 24 June 2018. Retrieved 22 May 2019.
- "Made in China: Rajkummar Rao introduces his character from upcoming film with Mouni Roy- Entertainment News, Firstpost". Firstpost. Retrieved 30 October 2018.
- IANS (17 January 2019). "Amyra Dastur: My personality closest to my 'Koi Jaan Na' role". the Times of India. Retrieved 10 February 2019.
- Coutinho, Natasha (1 October 2018). "Sumeet Vyas turns baddie for Made In China - Mumbai Mirror". Mumbai Mirror. Retrieved 30 July 2019.
- IANS (16 September 2018). "Amit Bimrot feels lucky to have four projects". Business Standard. Retrieved 30 July 2019.
- "Rajkummar Rao, Mouni Roy Wrap Up Shooting Made in China, Share Photos on Instagram". News 18. 21 May 2019. Retrieved 22 May 2019.
- "Made In China motion poster: Rajkummar Rao, Mouni Roy, Gajraj Rao offer a jugaadu meal in a bowl. Watch". Hindustan Times. 11 September 2019. Retrieved 12 September 2019.
- "Made In China motion poster out: Rajkummar Rao is back with new quirky tale". India Today. 11 September 2019. Retrieved 12 September 2019.
- "Made In China Official Trailer - Rajkummar Rao, Boman, Mouni - Dinesh Vijan - Mikhil Musale". YouTube. Maddock Films. 18 September 2019.
|This article about a Hindi film of the 2010s is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|